Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

That I have heard

1 Like

Yeah we used that one

1 Like

Ok so maybe Scooby snack is a bit more universal?

Spliff was half tobacco/half weed joint. I thought that was universal but Google just told me a spliff is a normal joint?

2 Likes

From what I’ve encountered. Spliff in the states is with tobacco, spliff in the UK is anything rolled up.

1 Like

I don’t believe it. I’m with you on spliff.

1 Like

This conversation is reminding me of the first couple days in college where everyone unpacks the weird town specific slang with their new roommates.

7 Likes

I smoke spliffs all day. Nobody can tell me it ain’t tobacco & ganj

1 Like

Anyone here smoke (or even hear of) Mole Bowls?

1 Like

Nope, sounds grimy

1 Like

Was partying at Kansas many years ago and I mindfucked somebody when I asked him If I could bum a square. Never in his life he said

2 Likes

The dumbest regional thing I’ve seen with shit like this isn’t even about weed.

Most people in Canada call tortilla chips “nachos” or “nacho chips.”

No idea what that means either

It is, weed + tobacco through a bong…i’ve been on the mole train since college, you can’t go back once you start…

4 Likes

“pop”

Square or dirts is all I’ve ever heard cigarettes referred to as.

Bumming a square sounds like some Aussie pornhub shit

1 Like

Seems like an appropriate time to throw this out there cause it’s pretty fun:

1 Like

As someone whose dad is midwestern, mom is from metro area of NYC, lives in redneck NY and spent a lot of time on west coast band message boards I break quizzes like this.

2 Likes

Where do you land on the soda/pop/coke spectrum?