Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

We called them spoofs, though I’ve heard sploof as well

8/30/19 Cut Off > Eat > Linear

1 Like

Would things get confusing if you wanted to refer to a parody of something?

Honestly some of the bay-area “hella” types i knew would use sploof and spliff interchangeably, especially in public places if they’re trying to be lope (low-profile, just throwing out all the shit i said that probably makes no sense)

Sure don’t know your boofing though

4 Likes

I dated a girl from that area in 2008 so I know how stupid it can be

We called those boob-tubes ‘round here

2 Likes

I like this

Called them doob tubes. Maybe even zoob tubes. One or the other. My memory is shot.

1 Like

Now i wonder if it was actually doob tube and my immature circles of friends were just “lol more like boob tube right bros”

and then so it was

3 Likes

As confusing as when someone talks about weed, pot, joints, blunts, getting high, being stoned…

1 Like

Or “durdurs” I think because they were like little horns (dur dur durrrrr)

Solid group of friends. I cannot for the life of me remember what we called it when you coughed into the pipe and the weed flew out, or if you coughed into a water pipe/bubbler (no you stupid Wisconsin fucks, not the drinking fountain) and water logged the bowl. I’ll think this one over and report back.

Doob tubes were some sort of case used to keep your joints from getting crushed in your pocket. I used to bring a few in an M&M minis tube to shows.

I always heard sploof with an “L”

1 Like

I don’t think we had a word for that

Nope

I think we did the joints thing hidden in either Bic pens or highlighters.

1 Like

I called it being a fucking scrub that’s gotta pack the next bowl

3 Likes

Given the new context for boof I’m now thinking back to how hilarious some of the statements are now:

  • You should have seen how hard she boofed
  • Dude you just boofed on my shoes
4 Likes

Oh and if the bowl cashed on you and you ended up with ash in your mouth, that was a Scooby snack.

7 Likes