Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

I don’t like butt stuff. Bro you do you I was just relaying an anecdote about the one time I was confronted with boofing in my life.

Sounds like she wanted you to SIIHB and you blew it

9 Likes

Bro you need to do more butt stuff. You’re being way too tense.

4 Likes

Handle/post

2 Likes

Won’t be the last time

My @ass goes through enough already

image

3 Likes

Please remind us of your story. It’s been a while

1 Like

8 Likes

anyone have a good segue to recommend, thinking of 1/25/19 where it opens with It’s Gonna Be a Long Night > AiT > Spires > Night Nurse > Kitchen

1 Like

10/17/12 Visions->R2B

2 Likes

TIL the definition of “boof” i grew up on is waaay different. I’ve only ever heard it as coughing into whatever you’re smoking out of and ruining the weed in the process.

We called that a cannonball

2 Likes

Sounds closely related to sploof which was dryer sheets in an empty TP roll to help mask the smell on the exhale.

2 Likes

I definitely remember that from dorm days, but we had it without the L.

But spoof is a real word? Where did you grow up?

Yeah those are still in my rotation for hotel rooms on occasion

CA, college at Santa Cruz, so not like we didn’t know our weed. sploof is too close to spliff imo

1 Like

Yeah I called that a spoof too.

I don’t think anyone would actually be confused by this lol