NYE 2021

what show? the 2015 ryman show is one of my all time favorites. that puppet gets slept on and over shadowed by the monster rocker 2.

Agreed. Room sounds like ass really for anything with drums, and if you’re stuck under the balcony (like 85% of the floor) it’s even worse

1 Like

I loved the ryman, but I am also an umphreys simp so my ears don’t really work

i went with my ex to the 2015 show and our seats were way under the balcony but then she saw some friend of hers and he invited her up not knowing i was there so i ruined his show and got an amazing view.

8 Likes

Curious to see if they make the switch to the Brooklyn Bowl now

They should probably do September-October runs at Ascend. That sounds the most ideal for Nashville.

Tabernacle is only about 100 more capacity than the ryman but I get what you all are saying. Mainly just me trying to talk myself into why it should be in a southern market. Part of me wants to believe that they’ll mix it up from Atlanta or Denver post pandemic but Umphrey’$

If there is one thing UM is not into these days, it is taking chances

7 Likes

I was at 2015 and loved the show and setlist but man it sounded like ass upstairs. Still had a blast but much rather see them at Ascend or BBowl

1 Like

I saw Ratdog at the Ryman back in the day and I agree honestly. Sound wasn’t great. Plus the lot was such a bust. Plus I’m not really a fan of Nashville at all in general tbh.

The TN theater is a much better venue imo.

They’re taking more chances now than ever before. Being at the forefront of cryptocurrency and NFTs, recording an album of intros with a ridiculously long album title and overcharging for “under capacity” Red Rocks just to say they sell it out?

The boys are back and better than ever.

18 Likes

Full stop.

3 Likes

umph’d

1 Like

10 Likes

What show is this? Just want to make sure I never listen to it

4 Likes

It’s honestly one of encores that’s so hilariously bad that it was great in the moment. Some Boston summer show in 2018

was that the random HoB show in June?

2 Likes

Probably. I don’t remember anything good from that show besides the epic Whistle Peeps encore

4 Likes

Selfishly hoping for Denver NYE so I can lazily announce a shitty afterparty and pay money to have Joel sit in and still have nobody show up

15 Likes

Co-headline with FUX for the lulz (and V4J’s money)

3 Likes