NYE 2021

Where is the Red Rocks after party I’d immediately forget about as soon as UM starts playing? The fuck brah.

The show @mja271 was worried he blacked out a front porch encore LOL

3 Likes

Anything FUX related doesn’t sound like a good way to sell tickets.

1 Like

We actually had one in the works but I had to drop it due to needing surgery, which it then turned out I didn’t need after all :roll_eyes:

I thought I had heard you say something about one, I always feel like I want to go but I almost never make them unless they’re after the 5:30 doors west coast shows

Yeah we wound up booking the same venue in July instead. Sucks, I would’ve loved to do an after party

Tbh an after party would’ve probably gotten me to break my no UM RR rule

2 Likes

You would’ve been able to hear the debut of this spirited tune

3 Likes

They didn’t announce Denver after Red Rocks so Denver is out

ATL gotta be the leader then, but I still wouldnt rule out Denver. Not sure any band is ready to announce NYE shows yet. I’d say Chicago might be in play too, with maybe the off chance they finally return to the Aud or Chi theater?

1 Like

Why?

Agreed that ATL and Chi in play though. Denver is def out at this point in my book. They’ve always announced NYE at RR

1 Like

KB would rather pack us in like sardines at the Aragon.

2 Likes

Just seems like bands literally just dropped their massive fall tour dates. They are trying to squeeze anything they can out of us for that season on top of a critical summer tour. Letting the dust settle for another month or so seems smart before dropping NYE plans.

Don’t tease me bro

2 Likes

I’m just hoping for Miami. Lets go. That would be amazing.

4 Likes

planted the seed for a Miami bachelor party for the homie.

I think 2,700 miles between Miami and San Diego is enough social distancing from his terrible “wife”

4 Likes

Miami seems like the obvious front runner to me.

I just don’t know why Joel would say 2020 was supposed to be in Miami and then play there this year. Could be overthinking this tho

2 Likes

Makes sense to me that like most of the other 2020 dates the show is just postponed a year later.

2 Likes

after everything that happened over the last year, why encourage people to go to florida?

miami would be sick if they played a buncha synthwave jams and did blow on stage

7 Likes