NIN - Nine Inch Nails discussion

Still think you should check out hesitation marks. The first half to 2/3rds of that album is super strong. Honestly even checking out the vevo 2013 tension tour video on YouTube should be next on your list. Top notch stage design

1 Like

That and the Lights in the Sky tour have phenomenal stage and light design!!

1 Like

Doin it.

I used to listen to this album on repeat. Still awesome.

Feeling some rage and angst. NIN was pretty much my first musical outlet for that.

4 Likes

Congrats to Trent, Atticus, and John Batiste on the Golden Globe for Soul!

1 Like

The Fragile, With Teeth, Hesitation Marks, Pretty Hate Machine, and And All That Could Have Been are fucking monster albums.

Also this needs to become a real project and not a one-off song. Grohl, Reznor, and Homme. You hear all of them in it. It’s a great mix. Although the end is pure Reznor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufiE8ARCXO0

1 Like

It was part of this. The Sound City album is on Spotify

Yeah I watched the documentary series. But that’s def the best song from the album. Though the other Josh Homme collabs are pretty good too. And the Corey Taylor one riffs real hard.

Cleveland shows! These will likely sell out in minutes and be crazy expensive :confused:

https://www.nin.com/live/

Pixies ain’t a bad supporting act either.

No way those will be the only shows.

Ugh the post on IG says it’s their only headlining show of 2021

That’s so random. Why Cleveland?

Not sure I have the money to make this work. I just want new music.

Tues/Thur shows. Guessing something tied in with the HOF for choosing that location.

Fan club presale starts in an hour, no clue on a code for that. Public onsale next week. Gonna look into it and see if it’s doable

From the email, @nsl

1 Like

Haha is that a real code?

Yeah, I wouldn’t do you like that. I can forward you the email if you want

I’m super hype. Def trying to get tix. Good luck party people

Gonna give it a shot to at least see how much tickets are. I’m guessing $200 + fees for pit

Let us know. I can’t justify it but vibes to everyone going for it!

1 Like