NIN - Nine Inch Nails discussion

Gonna look into Thursdays show

1 Like

Seeing NIN do the hesitation marks tour was one of the highlights of my life. I’m going to try and see NIN Everytime I can while they still tour. Especially after a year of no shows.

4 Likes

The 2018 shows were amazing also. Not on the same level visually as Hesitation Marks tour though. Been wanting a show to travel to this year and this is the best one that’s popped up so far

I’m bummed, but also not bummed that I didn’t do that aragon shows, cause I can’t imagine how fucked that would have been.

Front row side balcony at the Anthem in DC in 2018 was one of the most fun shows I’ve ever seen. I’d totally be going for one of these shows if I wasn’t closing on a house in a week.

NIN is so amazing. I’d love to see them again. I’ve seen them in 2008, 2009, and 2016. It’s been way too long.

2 Likes

7 minutes!

I really believe that Trent can do no wrong.

1 Like

He’s a genius.

1 Like

I’ll never forget my first time hearing NIN. It was in 1990 and a navy buddy and I were heading to Seattle to go clubbing that night. He asked me if I wanted to listen to NIN and I said whom the fuck are NIN? He popped in Pretty Hate Machine on the tape deck and I completely got my ass kicked by this album. I was just blown away. It was one of those albums that was life changing for me.

4 Likes

For me it was The Downward Spiral. I was just getting into MTV when the Closer video came out. It made me feel so many things that I bought the album. I was blown way, I didn’t know music could sound like that. I actually hid the CD from my parents because I was so afraid they’d find it and read the lyrics.

1 Like

With teeth was a highschool banger for me, but hesitation marks and then going into all of trents ambient stuff really sold me

1 Like

By the time With Teeth came out, I had moved on from heavy music and found drugs and music festivals. But I’m with you about the ambient stuff. When Hesitation Marks came out I realized that I had missed a lot of NIN/Trent music, so I went back and Ghosts particularly blew me away,

48th in que

Got 2 floor for 250 total!!!

3 Likes

I’m stuck on 74 ahead of me for over 5 minutes now so I’m fucked

Tix were 99 for floor ga and 59 for seated

Hesitation Marks is such an underrated NIN album. That tour was kickass too.

2 Likes

Well no luck for me today never could get past the queue at 74 people ahead. Lame

1 Like

Guess I get to do this again next week. Fuck TM/LN on this waiting room bullshit

1 Like