The
Tapes

2 Likes

15 song set though?

:sweat:

1 Like

24 hour set

2 Likes

I’m onboard the Neighbor train, the yamz are quality and so is the songwriting.

2 Likes

Don’t quote me on this but I think a bunch of those songs in the first half are movements of a larger piece. From the shows I’ve heard it’s rare they have more than 6-7 songs in a set.

2 Likes

Lol imagine being @gatroe

From Boston. Not a fan of Boston sports or Neighbor and plays in a sadboi pop punk band.

Actually wrong on all 4 counts there bud

1 Like

It’s actually an emo band, right?

Quit that band last year bub

Yeah, im a big dumb idiot.

2 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Squeaky feet at Cervs 8/13 with Neighbor my bros. Venmo $20 to @squeakyfeetmusic to get on the list

5 Likes

@solvethebox im doing my part.

1/19/21 Summerville Shuffle was awesome

1 Like

They’re a very good band…

fuck, I’m slacking

1 Like

That one and Point of No Return were the only things that really grabbed me from that show. There’s a ton of long tracks but it was mostly just alright

I started the Aisle 5 show, it was ok but then I got busy and couldn’t pay attention.

1 Like

When I was at AIsle 5 and when I listened back to it I felt like Lyle was unable to really express himself as well as he wanted to. Or, that he was holding back. Which I doubt was the case. I thought he was limited by his ability. Even though he mostly sounded good. TBH I was surprised to hear several people on here talk about how amazing he is to watch on Instagram…

I still very much like them and look forward to catching more of their shows and seeing where they go.