Lotus

This is all that I really know. I had that live album Escaping Sargosa Sea or whatever on CD around 2007. Listening to new stuff after that didn’t do shit for me. I pretty much wrote them off until Tim joined.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re in the same boat man. All that was to say, I dont shit.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you don’t shit, but I will keep listening to Lotus for now. I hope they don’t let me down.

2 Likes
Not everyone has an @ass

3 Likes

I’ve only seen Lotus 33 times, but this is my favorite show I’ve attended…

This was my second time at the Mishawaka and Lotus really knocked it out of the park that weekend. It was one of the last shows before Chuck left the band for a year the next month IIRC.

As far as my most listened to show, spin this second set…

The Did Fatt>Buffalo Wings Jam>Sunrain>Umbilical Moonset>Blue Cheese Jam>Sunrain segment is the best 30+ minutes of music from any band in 2009 IMO.

Lotus is so sick!

1 Like

Caverns Desert Blooms is hot. Lotus is dope. Gonna fanboi on them again tomorrow with another show. Let’s see how long it takes me to get bored.

3 Likes

btw I got bored of recordings real quick. Still eager to see them come through again.

2 Likes

That is Lotus in a nutshell.

1 Like

Anyone check out the Colorado shows yet on Nugs? Just saw they uploaded them in the last day or so. I think I’ve heard every soundboard so far this year so might as well give these a spin soon!

Baltimore is up on Nugs if anyone cares. Haven’t skipped a board yet this year pretty excited for their WC tour in two months.

Maybe I’m dumb but I don’t see Bmore on nugs

lol I am dumb

Just re-bought my ticket for Lotus at Nectar in Seattle.

1 Like

Watching Lotus livestream rn and wow I gotta go see these guys this year

5 Likes

I hope I get to see precisely one (1) Lotus show a year for the rest of my concert-going years. That would be the perfect amount.

9 Likes

I haven’t seen Lotus since 2018 so I am pretty fucking excited for their show in Portland early next month. Trying to get down to Eugene or up to Seattle too. Lotus is the reason I live in Portland. Never visited before seeing them here and moved to Portland less than a year later. I was just listening to this sick version of Grayrigg from Charleston in 2012. Hoping I catch that one at the Crystal Ballroom.

What’s everyone’s favorite Lotus songs?

Marisol
Umbilical Moonrise
Behind Midwest Storefronts
Suitcases
Blue Giant
Greet the Mind
Grayrigg
Spiritualize
It’s All Clear To Me Now
Bellwether

Hoping to catch a few of those at the upcoming show(s).

2 Likes

Everything from Nomad. Perfect album.

And then Nematode, Wooly Mammoth, Slow Cookin’, Behind Midwest Storefronts, Sunrain, It’s All Clear to Me Now, Bellweather.

I don’t really know the names of anything past Hammerstrike.

5 Likes

Same. I loved Hammerstrike but I fell off after that

1 Like

I like that one song with the bouncey bassline and jazzy little guitar riffs.

5 Likes