King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

1 Like

My fucking boys

1 Like

King shit

1 Like

Based on the album name and cover I expected these to be metal songs. Not the case with this single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeV1_8pM4o

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 tickets to the 10/27 show at the Orpheum in New Orleans that Iā€™m looking to sell. Let me know if anybody wants em. Paid $80 for the pair. They are GA balcony.

Edit: these sold very quick on COT

@dtbar1 were you the one with RR tickets for sale? Still got em? I canā€™t remember who was selling but Iā€™m looking for extras on the 11th.

And if anyone has an extra GA for RR on 10/10, I might take that

Yup, thatā€™s me! Yeah I can only go the 10th since The Mars Volta announced a show on the 11th, and I canā€™t miss that. I have two tickets to sell, happy to just ask what I paid for. Iā€™ll have to go back through my email and see what that was.

1 Like

Dope! Iā€™ll take em both. Shoot me a PM and we can get it figured out.

Iā€™ll be at the king gizz/Murlocs show on the 27th in Austin if anyone wants to party.

1 Like

King Glizzard and the Blizzard

4 Likes

The Boys are back on tour. Happy Gizzard month

2 Likes

Man Iā€™m pumped to go to NOLA for football but bummed Iā€™ll have to miss the Chicago date :pensive:

Anyone need 2 tix (GA balcony) for Detroit? I randomly bought them a few days ago thinking Iā€™d be able to make that trip happen, but now Iā€™m unfortunately needed at work. Want to try to hit the Chicago show instead if I can find any tickets that arenā€™t going to cost me hundreds of dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njk2YAgNMnE

This is so fuckin cool. I canā€™t wait to hear the whole album.

Hope to see this one at RR next week!

4 Likes

This video is dope.

1 Like

Itā€™s like thousands of NFTs pieced together!!

Got tickets for Halloween here in OKC. Should be fun. Gotta figure out a costume.

1 Like

New video is mind melting. Song rocks.

3 Likes

Holy shit Iron Lung rules so hard

5 Likes