King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Bingo. Can do without like 90% of their thrash stuff

2 Likes

oh yeah typo thankeee

I like that ā€œThe Cruel Millennialā€ referenced the Berenstein Bears conspiracy.

I fucken love you. Iā€™ve been trying to track down this song months, I donā€™t know shit about KG&TLW though and never stood a chance.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Glad I could help

1 Like

Rats Nest is my favorite and most listened to KGLW record.

1 Like

Iā€™m enjoying this new album. This one moves from style to style a ton. Does seem more eclectic that their other albums. Look no further than The Grim Reaper > Presumptuous.

1 Like

Well that was fucking awesome. I didnā€™t know they rocked so hard live. And they came out FIRING. Everybody in the crew loved it. Glad Iā€™m seeing them on Thursday at a place 10% the size. If I could swing it I would even consider the shows in Sonoma and Petaluma. I doubt theyā€™ll do such an extensive California tour again.

Robot Stop
Big Fig Wasp
Gamma Knife
Shanghai
Blame It on the Weather
Cut Throat Boogie
The River
Static Electricity
East West Link
Ataraxia
Predator X
Self-Immolate
Hell
Her and I (Slow Jam 2)

5 Likes

Dope! Thats awesome you got to experience them in an intimate setting like that! Props on the setlist too. I love Gizz but theres no way I could keep track of songs like that. Could definitely call a few, but damn.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty new to these guys still but The Dripping Tap is a fucking hell of a way to open the new album. Watched a couple live performances of it on YT and they crush it live.

4 Likes

Anyone got a link or know how to download Made in Timeland? Apparently itā€™s only available on vinyl and never going to streaming services.

I can grab it for you from Orpheus. Iā€™m out tonight and in the office tomorrow but remind me Thursday morning if you donā€™t see a PM link before that.

2 Likes

Orpheus is the best.

Awesome thanks!

Bump :slight_smile:

I want to inject the end of The Dripping Tap into my veins

5 Likes

I want a whole album of tracks like that

3 Likes

These dudes write and record so much damn music. This is wild.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch8QokoogBJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

Lmfao. Ridiculous

3 Likes

stoked

1 Like