Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

More play-by-play St Louis girls dancing like they working girls to the slow part of ocean billy. First time for everything. Andys new girl better look out.

1 Like

Anyone got a stream for my ride home?

1 Like

Billy was finished then they started a new jam. Look out. Stripper moves intensifying.

2 Likes

This little JO is quite cute. Maybe not as cute as the dancers tho

Stop trying to cock block Andy, bro

1 Like

He probably already has natural immunity…

There are a lot of sweaty dudes i would let top me off mid Billy. This guy was not one of them.

1 Like

RIP

Someone plz let me stream mediocre UM instead of good Dopapod

+1, so I can watch the Bassik Stasik show

1348 jam breathing some air into a pretty lifeless stretch of the show

Haha I poop at shows frequently.

2 Likes

They call it blow because it makes you blow shit out of your ass … right?

3 Likes

You just blow right through it too.

3 Likes

Abort jam > drums > abort drums > ending 1348

1 Like

Fuck I’ve blown too much money on that shit

1 Like

For the record no blow, just had to poop.

3 Likes

Dude who gave Stasik chug just dropped beer and started we want umph chant. Mexico = dunzo

This reminds me… I don’t think I’ve told this story on here. At Sunday Panic in AvL this year I went to piss/get a beer/do a bump as soon as they started No Sugar Tonight (should’ve ended that set with Cream Puff War and blew the roof off). The venue was running out of beer and we ended up drinking them dry.

Anyway, so I go in a stall, the bathroom is packed, I start shoving blow up my nose and my buddy in the stall next to me asked me to pass it. I pass it. The dude in the stall beside me gets in on the secret. We exchange bags. I hit his and pass it my buddy who passes me his bag. I pass his bag to the dude beside me. The dude beside me passes to the dude on the other side of him (who returns the favor). There were 5 stalls and before we knew it we were playing full on musical cocaine chairs. We all get our respective bags back, exit the stalls, look each other in the eye and left the bathroom with God in our hearts.

12 Likes

This brings a tear to my eye

1 Like