Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

Yea, i have noticed that lately. If there were things i was chasing i would be more inclined, but anything outside of maybe some obscure cover that would actually be on table i have most likely seen multiple anyways. Still always fun to catch rare shit, tho.

Oh it would be super fun and i should definitely go. I made mistake of getting super baked, though, and been slow cooking and shredding chicken for burritos all day and now its snowing and yea. Going to eat and shower and see how i feel. As long as i leave by 630 i will make it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d still go because you’ll definitely see some different setlist construction instead of the usual, predictable shit. Could also be looked at as a bad thing though

I think you should go too!

Burritos were good. Shower was better. Ticket purchased.

9 Likes

Now take the ride

1 Like

proud of u. stay safe, have fun

1 Like

Not streaming but setlist looks pretty cool/Stasik-y so far

Walked in and got same spot the second the Boogish started to rise. Good timing.

6 Likes

Remind Me went for 17 minutes according to Twitter. Kinda bummed I’m not home streaming but good to save $20

Remind Me was jam of weekend maybe so far. FF was decent. PAHE is a PAHFSE

Noticed there wasnt a setlist thread

11/13/21
THE PAGEANT - ST LOUIS, MO

SET ONE: Its Gonna Be A Long Night > Eat, Remind Me, FF > Hajimemashite, Domino Theory, Go To Hell, August[1], Cult of Personality[2]

SET TWO: It Doesnt Matter > Ocean Billy > Uncommon, Hangover > The Triple Wide, 1348

ENCORE: Feel Like Makin’ Love [3], Glory

Notes:
[1] - Human Nature bass intro
[2] - FTP - Living Colour
[3] - FTP - Bad Company

2 Likes

Twitter has Eat, not Robot World. I love both tunes, but am hoping you’re right & Twitter has a mix up…

1 Like

Yeah, it was eat.

1 Like

I mixed it up. Was pooping.

@WhoDatVols Check your DMs.

Sounds bytes back for this set?

2 Likes

I also could be wrong about FTP for Cult but it is first to my knowledge

Damn I don’t think iv ever pooped at a show. Those must have been some good burritos.

2 Likes

I have shat my way across all of Americas finest venues

1 Like

Stasik just took a drink out of the drunk guy infront of me beer. Someone call @flyfishmich . Pandy officially over.

Edit: watch him not get allowed into Mexico now

3 Likes