Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

We’re trashy but we’re true.

(Which they encored with that night)

3 Likes

Even on a Saturday night on a band members birthday, they leave 20 minutes on the clock.

2 Likes

Glory only 20 votes behind FP for the pay to play encore tomorrow, wonder what would happen if it got boosted back to the top :smirk:

1 Like

Remind Me, FF, IDM, and Ocean Billy all had good jams. All of the covers were great.

Birthday boy’s antics we’re getting a little tired by the end of the night, but everyone was having fun so whatevs.

Omg cult of personality?! Been wishing for that cover for years now

2 Likes

@mja271 now’s your chance

1 Like

I have an extra for south bend tonight; Row A RC7 or 8. I’ve tried to sell it with no bites. I would rather someone use it than it go to waste; so if anyone wants a free ticket for tonight message me.

^^buy my pair instead. Why buy from a lurker???
???
???

1 Like

Even tho ive bought tix from @Jadevrie before and hes a solid dude

But still! My tix fux his tix

1 Like

You & You Alone in the lead for the encore voting lmao

4 Likes

What is wrong with umphreys fans? Isn’t Front Porch on the ballot? Democracy is doomed.

1 Like

That would be the most boring encore I could ever imagine. Which means UM will probably do it

It’s a troll job so I find it pretty funny. Would take yaya over front porch bc theyll play a 2nd song in encore anyways. Front porch encore means micro rushed jams.

Ahh that is kinda funny then. You’re right about FP encore meaning neutered jams, I think there’s a good chance they’d play it second set if it doesn’t win

They’ll play the top 2

Just hit the road for South Bend. Ready to close out this run!

1 Like

LoL yeah our dog sitter canceled again so I came solo……again. Who thought getting rid of a free ticket would be so difficult?

1 Like

Anyone streaming tonight?

I was thinking about it. Might just watch the hornets for free though

1 Like

I’m down to split if anyone wants in

1 Like