Jams the bort literally never talks about

Had a blast at this one. Super fun show. The Winston-Salem show the night before fucking slams too.

1 Like

Raleigh show the night after wasn’t too shabby either. Did that whole NC run and Richmond, although that Richmond show wasn’t great

1 Like

I was gonna go to that Raleigh show but that ice storm had me spooked as fuck. Plus I had to work that weekend.

1 Like

Yeah luckily I live in Raleigh so it was doable. I’m honestly surprised they played. Was gnarly outside and NC normally shuts down after seeing the first snowflake

1 Like

I was living in SAV at the time. That was a shitty drive home. Not as bad as the Black Mountain shows though. That drive back then right to work after camping at the KOA fucking blew hard. Kinda miss that area.

2 Likes

The drive from Charlotte to Raleigh was so bad. Going like 30 mph on the highway. Ice everywhere. That whole run was awesome. The hotel we stayed in for Winston Salem had a wine tasting before and we got hammered.

Oh…that KOA…

03/22/2014 Ocean Billy > Resolution > Ocean Billy

Edit: add the Nemo from that show too

3/16/2013 Triple Wide

There’s a lame drum solo at the start, but Jake has a great '04 era jazz groove jam he kicks off and the band follows suit. It’s great.

I guess it’s not technically a “jam”, but the Red Rocks 2011 Nipple Trix is the only walk out that I go back and listen to. It’s 6 minutes. Seems most other NTs are in the 3.5 min range. Jake kills it and it seems like it just keeps going (especially when you are expecting 3 min version). The drop right into Divisions is great as well.

1 Like

12/28/13 bottom half. Absolutely my favorite lyrical, ever.

3 Likes

The much obliged from this set too is damn good too.

2 Likes

PEN1S spits ejaculates the truth

1 Like

Probably my favorite NYE run show out of the two I’ve seen. Amazing night.

1 Like

6/4/10

2x2
Divisions > repeat stew > techo > divisions
Dbk > TIME > dbk

Huge

1 Like

Maybe it’s because it was my first road trip that didn’t involve my parents, and my first red rocks show, but 2011 RR is great.

Bad Friday 6-30-16. Re-listen to this from time to time.

10/23/13 2x2. Awfully cute Hall & Oates jam with some funk thrown in

The Phil’s> Night Nurse > Hangover > Phil’s to end the 2nd set is really fucking good.

1 Like

Was going through some 2011 jams and stumbled upon 8/20 End of the Road. What the FUCK was that. Loved every second of it. Trying to see if its a repeated stew or not

1 Like