Jams the bort literally never talks about

:joy: Humor :sweat_smile: and :rage: darkness :new_moon_with_face: will always be :gift: present :gift: :raised_hands::clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

14 years ago, holy shit. Great August, one of the best ever but nobody ever really mentions it.

3 Likes

Great August! I have that one on my ‘06 Stew Comp. I have to go through all of ‘06 as I only have 76 jams on there which seems too low for such a great year of UM…need to beef that shit up some more.

1 Like

Holler at your boy about these, still need em back in my life.

1 Like

Share that list, brother!

06 August soooo good

7/4/07 Front Porch. The GOAT FP, don’t @ me.

1 Like

2/13/16 plunger literally never gets mentioned but it might be my favorite vocal stew I’ve ever heard (also could be attendance bias)

Lol…damn, that hurt my ears to listen (Shannon). Had to double check the year, sounded like 06 BB vox

3-11-05 Jajunk

2/13/16 Plunger is actually a repeat of 6/7/07 Triple Wide. Vocals are a bit off on that one, but basic idea is the same :slight_smile:

Def one of my favorite repeated Stews, if I remember correctly, the one in 2016 was a Wade request

Although it is in the outstanding version list, 4/8/08 Push the Pig is the real deal. The segue of PtP > Atmosfarag > Slacker is a blast

2 Likes

10/24/08 - SF1

Wow, what a way to start a show! I was a little surprised it wasn’t in the Outstanding Versions list. It has a great build around a memorable little riff before a big peak and nice drop into Liquid. Maybe it got lost in the ‘standard-greatness of 2008’

1 Like

12/29/11 Reso. Again, this gets overshadowed by another song in the same show (Bright Lights), but I prefer this one. The first jam is the dark electronic jam with a really infectious sound. The second gets into atonal jazz territory.

Giving this one a listen right now again. Really love jam one. Joel suggests the theme at the beginning, then takes a step back before bringing it to its creepy conclusion

1 Like

10/22/20 Shovelware

8/8/15 Junk. Love it!

1/24/09 IC

1 Like

1/24/13 GYM

1 Like

Banger. This has always been one of my favs and don’t know why it doesn’t get talked about more.

5/20/11 jajunk

2 Likes