Jams the bort literally never talks about

:joy: Humor :sweat_smile: and :rage: darkness :new_moon_with_face: will always be :gift: present :gift: :raised_hands::clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

14 years ago, holy shit. Great August, one of the best ever but nobody ever really mentions it.

3 Likes

Great August! I have that one on my โ€˜06 Stew Comp. I have to go through all of โ€˜06 as I only have 76 jams on there which seems too low for such a great year of UMโ€ฆneed to beef that shit up some more.

1 Like

Holler at your boy about these, still need em back in my life.

1 Like

Share that list, brother!

06 August soooo good

7/4/07 Front Porch. The GOAT FP, donโ€™t @ me.

1 Like

2/13/16 plunger literally never gets mentioned but it might be my favorite vocal stew Iโ€™ve ever heard (also could be attendance bias)

Lolโ€ฆdamn, that hurt my ears to listen (Shannon). Had to double check the year, sounded like 06 BB vox

3-11-05 Jajunk

2/13/16 Plunger is actually a repeat of 6/7/07 Triple Wide. Vocals are a bit off on that one, but basic idea is the same :slight_smile:

Def one of my favorite repeated Stews, if I remember correctly, the one in 2016 was a Wade request

Although it is in the outstanding version list, 4/8/08 Push the Pig is the real deal. The segue of PtP > Atmosfarag > Slacker is a blast

2 Likes

10/24/08 - SF1

Wow, what a way to start a show! I was a little surprised it wasnโ€™t in the Outstanding Versions list. It has a great build around a memorable little riff before a big peak and nice drop into Liquid. Maybe it got lost in the โ€˜standard-greatness of 2008โ€™

1 Like

12/29/11 Reso. Again, this gets overshadowed by another song in the same show (Bright Lights), but I prefer this one. The first jam is the dark electronic jam with a really infectious sound. The second gets into atonal jazz territory.

Giving this one a listen right now again. Really love jam one. Joel suggests the theme at the beginning, then takes a step back before bringing it to its creepy conclusion

1 Like

10/22/20 Shovelware

8/8/15 Junk. Love it!

1/24/09 IC

1 Like

1/24/13 GYM

1 Like

Banger. This has always been one of my favs and donโ€™t know why it doesnโ€™t get talked about more.

5/20/11 jajunk

2 Likes