Home Improvement (Bort additions)

well, that functionality is also failing, because i still don’t know which (of many) t.swift songs was being mentioned yesterday

2 Likes

this happens for me rarely, but when it does it sends me like 200 posts up. strange.

I’ve been having that issue too most of this week. I’ve been clicking on the “back” button that pops up to get back to the last read post.

20221104_121038

1 Like

1 Like

not to mention this issue still a thing

8 Likes

Lipids? You calling me fat?

Edit: totally didn’t see the logo there. Hahaha

2 Likes

OF COURSE YOU DIDN’T. WHO CAN?!?!?!11111

6 Likes

@chicagostylehotdog should make bug reports for all these things here: bug - Discourse Meta

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Some other style of hotdog already did it. Sounds like it was fixed over a week ago. I just experienced it again on my phone.

In the last post in this thread, it looks like they reverted the update that made this error. Not sure what this means…

update: the revert is now on tests-passed

2 Likes

It hasnt been released yet.

2 Likes

Basically its passed QA, but hasnt been added to 2.9.0-beta12 version yet. The release cycle, if that makes sense. Not that it matters but figured id break it down for you anyway

1 Like

@stringz checking before my elimination sheep game

Is there a way to enable me to build polls that only certain users can vote in?

I dont think so. Id try another service…google forms, surveymonkey, simplepoll, etc

Probably has more features and can output things better

Yeah I have a few sites that can handle it, was just hoping to do it in a way where you don’t have to click out of the bort. May just do it via PM instead.

Actually, in theory maybe I could just create a group PM with all the people who are eligible to vote and do it that way

4 Likes

A mod can create a group that players are assigned to. The poll can be limited to that group. I’d handle that for you if I were a mod.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 10.48.59 PM

4 Likes

Yeah I thought about this, but I plan on switching up the teams a few times so it’d be a lot of different groups lol

make @opsopcopolis do it

3 Likes

That’s my signature move

5 Likes

same thats why he is a mod.

4 Likes