Has UM's popularity declined?

also, the bluegrass scene is ripe with 50+ year olds snorting coke off bowie knives.

6 Likes

The SF Fillmore is aight. Think the legend of the venue overrides how nice it actually. I wouldn’t mind them scoping the new venue here. August Hall.

1 Like

The kind of looks like the Regency if I recall the layout correctly…that was a decent show in 2010 when they played there. I’m all for any venue that gets them back in SF. Oakland is great but I like to spend time in SF more these days. Most of my Bay Area visits the last decade have been to East Bay.

I’d be fine never seeing a show on an open GA floor again

3 Likes

pussy

Yeah it’s really similar. August Hall is a bit smaller though.

Is it cool to do blow at a techno set of you are over 35?

7 Likes

As long as you brought it yourself and didn’t buy it off some random at the club. Do blow whenever, just don’t be surprised if I’m being hypocritical judging others for their choices on their frequency to do blow at Goose shows in their later 30s and 40s.

1 Like

Didn’t you literally just post about wanting to buy a zip of yay for NWSS? Like no judgement, but just seems silly to judge others depending on whatever band it is.

5 Likes

True, and yes, SWIM may have said that and SWIM actually hit up his dude yesterday about it. Shit is so expensive, maybe when I think about it even more I am delusional yes, this is true.

1 Like

Basically we’re all old now, except for @WhoDatVols, let us party without judgement lol.

6 Likes

I’m 40. Please tell me where it’s still cool for me to drug myself at.

14 Likes

While I agree that Umphrey’s should scale it back in terms of the size of venues they’re going after right now, we all kinda shat on the fact that they took a step back from the Fillmore Philly to BK Bowl

Antique Roadshows.

near the lamps.

3 Likes

we’ll shit on everything they do until they go back to playing extended dance jams like it’s '08

7 Likes

@OSUmBeaverPhreak doing some hardcore drug shaming in here.

7 Likes

Come to NWSS I’m camping with people in their 40s and we will be doing plenty of drugging. The crew I’m camping with likes to microdose L over key bumps, which I think is great for people in their 40s. I’m 34 though so I just missed the convenient cutoff of being able to do blow without judgement from myself.

3 Likes

You’re just mad that he is a better gatekeeper than you are

7 Likes

Damn I’m a cop and I was gonna arrest you but you said SWIM so I’m out of luck

10 Likes

OSUBeaver : Nobody over 30 should do blow but if you do it’s cool cause I have an ounce.

AlextheDictator : All fancy grocery stores in San Francisco should carry regular HFCS ketchup

8 Likes