Haken

Tomorrow night! I’ve been listening to Haken nonstop for weeks now. New venue I haven’t been to yet either.

2 Likes

Wish I could have seen them in a venue with better sound

We’ll see how it actually is. It fits around 1,000 people and it used to be a nightclub so I’m curious how they proofed it for live music. It definitely looks nice from the pics though.

1 Like
1 Like

Was really hoping they had footage from one of the shows ray was wearing a dive brake shirt.

1 Like

So are you guys telling me I should go to this show next week?

3 Likes

100% yes

4 Likes

Done. Buying tickets right now.

4 Likes

What a fucking show. Tight af. Great crowd. Killer set list.

Venue is great too. UM should but never will do a multi night run there. A 1k SF venue is perfect for them.

4 Likes

Today’s the day!!

5 Likes

Enjoy. I could have gone for a proper evening with two setter. Hope your sound is as good as the show I went to. Though they went a little overboard with the L/R balance with the guitar players. if you weren’t standing close to center the balance between them was off.

Goddamn so fucking good. Thank you all for respecting my lack of spoilers request. Went in entirely spoiler free and was blown away.

Am I the last one to see it? Can we discuss?

3 Likes

I think so!

I think @dtbar1 is going tonight and @DiabetesCOLE is going to Minny in a few days. Don’t know how much they care about spoilers.

I don’t care about spoilers. Talk away

1 Like

Same here, I don’t care. Already looked at the setlist. Thanks for looking out though!

2 Likes

FUCKING CELESTIAL ELIXIR

5 Likes

Had a funny little moment at our show: rack mic had way too much gain during taurus. They corrected the problem post song and launched right back into the last chorus > in memorium.

My only disappointment is that there were zero bass solos, especially with the tease of playing architect and just skipping over that section.

3 Likes

My friend that went to the ny show mentioned something was up with the drums but doesn’t know enough to know what it was. Was curious.

Setlist was pretty perfect for my tastes/what I’ve seen at previous shows. Definitely didn’t expect to see architect and celestial elixir. Got to the end of the main set worried we wouldn’t see Messiah Complex, but goddamn what an encore

2 Likes

Although I avoided the full setlist, they teased in a video before the tour that they’d be playing Celestial Elixir, Messiah Complex, and Elephants Never Forget. And before that there had been a clip of Pete working on CE.

1 Like