Haken

Doing the thing where I don’t want to look at their setlist but I probably will. DC show a week from tomorrow!

2 Likes

Very excited for the NYC show

2 Likes

They already teased some of what will be on the setlist, but otherwise I’ll probably try to avoid it. Will be seeing them in Charlotte in just over a week.

3 Likes

I won’t be able to help myself. Still consistently listening to Fauna.

1 Like

I might have to mute this thread for a few weeks. Kinda don’t want any spoilers if I can avoid it

3 Likes
Spoiler

They’re gonna shred

3 Likes

Excited for my first haken show 6/2

3 Likes

Already spoiled it for myself. Stoked on the setlist.

Tonight! Apparently ray is gonna be rocking a dive brake t shirt!

4 Likes

Did you do VIP and give it to him?

Nah my drummer did a drum lesson with him

1 Like

That ruled

6 Likes

What how long did arch echo play and what time did haken go on? DC show tonight!

I listened to an Arch Echo album yesterday and it wasn’t bad. Might try to get there in time for them.

I listened this week, too. They were decent. Sounded like your standard modern instrumental prog. But I’ve also got some logistics this evening and may be cutting it close with timing.

Arch echo went on at 830 and ended 910ish. Haken was on at 930 and ended 1115ish.

Arch echo was cool, but i dont think its the end of the world if you miss them. Keys player is really good though.

2 Likes

I think I saw Arch Echo open for Dream Theater on their last tour. I remember them being pretty solid but also missable.

Yeah we’re just planing on catching haken. Thanks for the set times, that’s what I was thinking it would be

Wow.

2 Likes

What a fucking show

3 Likes