General shit talking

Goodnight, bro.

4 Likes

Just threw on a random show. 11/3/06. Dont think I’ve ever heard this one before. Setlist looked tight and its 06. Pretty excited about it.

1 Like

I listened to it again this weekend. One of the ones from '06 I’ve listened to the most. Boom Shanker is boring af but it’s otherwise great.

Super meh tbh. I changed it real quick lol. Will check out the BS though. Bosscoe sux

No. Don’t check out the BS. It’s the worst part.

1 Like

SHRN. ON IT

You’re going to love it. So boring!

1 Like

11/19/2006 is another one I had burned to disc that I listened to a ton BACK IN THE DAY. My favorite part is the super loud sound Magner makes that was alarming af.

1 Like

Just bought tix for Caves :metal:

1 Like

Hoping to make it to my bday show in Chi, but not too likely. I’m really praying that they come to MKE & play the Riverside like they allegedly had planned before COVID hit. :-1:

2 Likes

Roll call for NYE? Getting excited for the shows.

30-31st. Going to such when Michigan has the playoff night game.

Hoping to make the 29th, but it’s kind of a long shot at this point. We have free tix for some bluegrass in MKE on NYE (Horseshoes & Hand Grenades), so will prob stay close to home, safe & cheap.

2 Likes

Oh that sounds fun. Love horseshoes and hand grenades

1 Like

I saw Horseshoes and Hand Grenades up in Seward, Alaska a few summers ago. I was going to catch them in Anchorage just to knock Alaska off the list for states I’ve seen music in and they just so happened to be playing a free show the night we were in Seward. It was awesome!

4 Likes

One of the Horeshoes and Hand Gernades guys banged a girl I know backstage during setbreak like a decade ago. Dont really know their music, but always gave props for that.

4 Likes

There was an Emo band with the same name(or maybe hand grenades and horseshoes?) and I always think that’s who y’all are referencing

This guy is their harmonica player:

1 Like

THIS IS A BISCUITS BOARD GTFO

1 Like

Rock opera is confirmed in the last 5 minutes.

Not sure if this is the first time it has been confirmed, but it’s the first time I’ve heard about it beyond fan speculation.

1 Like