General shit talking

The Biscuits are so much better when they are playing a lot of shows. They are a band that really needs to build up momentum before they can really hit their highs.

2 Likes

Wish I was in ATL this weekend. Cant wait to be back at the Caves.

3 Likes

So pumped for New Years run. Starting to feel like Winter '19 again where they are actually on the verge of truly finding their groove again.

2 Likes

I might even fuck around and be there.

2 Likes

This second set is a rager.

2 Likes

That is batshit crazy stuff. WTF is wrong with ppl? This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

And it’s not even close. Friday on paper is incredible and cannot wait to hear the Sat SBD. Bazaar opener?!?!

1 Like

Man it looks like the biscuits crushed Atlanta

You know it was gonna be a good one with Bazaar opening

1 Like

This was my first non-festie Biscuits sets….kangfirmed band crushed. Love that venue too

4 Likes

The only band that makes me move like I’m at a grimy warehouse party. I’ll probably be at the last two nights at the caverns.

Unfortunately, I’d already made plans on the first night of caverns to attend some dangly earlobes flat-picking hillbilly show in ATL with friends from out of town I don’t get to see often enough.

4 Likes

Great Abyss > Orch Theme :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Just started 11/19. Hate Bazaar tbh. But locked from the jump. This is gonna be a fun ride

1 Like

Barber cares

2nd set was ok, 1st set was wayyyy better. To Be Continued >< Above The Waves is the highlight. Babzzzzzz

I want a Mulberrys so bad. Great song.

1 Like

They did a >< mulberry’s last time I seen em. That was way too long ago.

2 Likes

Just finished n2 of Hartford. I have to say n1 blows it out of the water. Loved how n2 started with the sound one > bionic helix but for the rest of the show sloppy, screechy barber showed up. On to the rest of the tour!

Yeah 2nd set was in fact NOT a rager. The posse was raging though.

1 Like

tl;dr There’s good points, some bad points. But it all works out, I’m a little freaked out.

11/19 set 1 was solid. Set 2 fell apart coming out of Abyss. Orch was bad. it’s like they forgot how to play it. I could hear where Barber changed guitars. I remember that happening in person. Maybe he thought the guitar was why things weren’t working. He was pumped, and the energy was very high in the room during Twisted. Glad I wasn’t sober.

11/18 set 1 was meh. Not bad, just not that good. I need to listen back to set 2. Ran out of car time.

11/13 Thought this was great all the way through LSD. I’m not familiar enough with that one to know how much of it was composed or not, but I thought that was hot. Shit tanked once Space Train hit. This is funny because Barber goes “yeah!” early on in that song, and then the rest of the set kinda sucked. Don’t celebrate too early, fam.

11/12 Thought this was solid from top to bottom. The best of the four two-set shows I listened to.

Hula is the only other Biscuits I’ve listened to this year, and thought it was mediocre. Positive it would’ve been fun to be there, but nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Rollin’ through outer space with my bruthas

Good night bro

2 Likes