General shit talking

Seemed pretty obvious. I’ve wondered if all the cramming of new tunes into the sets was to prep for a debut over the NYE run.

1 Like

Delta Sleep

Finally got around to listening to 11/19 TBC >< Waves and wow, just wow. Both the jams in the middle and out of TBC/into waves are above average. Really like the slide into waves. Love this band.

1 Like

Great segment there.

Just decided on making the trip for NYE. Definitely doing 12/31. Might do 12/30. Stoked.

Seems likely they’ll play the space opera on NYE?

5 Likes

Come say hey

1 Like

2 years in a row that we’ll get to hug each other on NYE?!

1 Like

Nothing like a sweaty bro hug while watching bands who peaked damn near 20 years ago!

2 Likes

I will be attendance for the 30th and 31st.

4 Likes

RC?

2 Likes

Just realized this is tomorrow. I am excited for the music, but am also so not ready to leave my place again after just getting back from Christmas.

Either way, lets go!!

Weather looks about 80 degrees warmer than last week and the venue is going to be empty. Should be fun.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll try and make 12/29 happen.

Sounds like a dream in that dump.

2 Likes

Yep, run was already going to be undersold, and then the Southwest fiasco happened. Maybe they get a few last minute Phish folks who got their NYC flights axed, but im expecting a pretty sad showing.

Anyone need to get rid of an extra for tonight?

0 expectations and get a Voices, Wet, techno ac2b, ladies (><), cyclone, balloon the stick glow stock etc. Therapy.
B4L

10 Likes

How full was the venue? Based off pictures it looked like a decent turn out but wasn’t sure if that was the camera playing tricks on me.

1 Like

Plenty of room on the floor, 0 lines for drinks, was pretty great. The pics definitely make it look more crowded.

4 Likes

That sounds like a dream in that venue, that place sold out/really full is a damn nightmare.

2 Likes

Might need to go downstairs at some point. Were they checking tickets?

First set was a throwaway, but was nice to see Wet. Probably the least jammy set i have seen from them. Zero improv in first three songs, but could also tell they just werent hearing eachother well. Looked like they were having some gear issues.

Picked up during I-Man, and i would say that was the jam highlight of night. I also dug the > Cyclone. I left after Cyclone tho so cant say anything about anything after that.

3 Likes

First set was not great besides some bust outs. Haven’t listened to 2nd set yet

1 Like