General shit talking

Meh

LA > Vegas isnt even the appealing part of the run. Only reason SAC > Petaluma sounded fun was because of midweek throwdowms in shit cities that are only 75 mins apart.

1 Like

Idk man, a Friday chilling in Orange County coupled with a Saturday night in Vegas is going to be a killer combo. They haven’t played Vegas in nearly six years come February and the last time they played Anaheim it was one of the best shows of the year. I’m trying to do all four nights but I’m more excited for the weekend!

1 Like

My opinion doesnt mean much. Even when i was planning on going I was going to stick to the Bay Area anyways.

2 Likes

Ehhhhhh……

Edit: seriously bummed at no Texas dates per usual.

1 Like

Damn I’m pumped for Biscuits Caverns. Have had my wallet absolutely drained due to having to travel to NOLA twice for family shit and Vols games. Going to splurge on a 3-day caverns pass tomorrow to get myself back in the game.

Hope they add some late night DJs and shit like that from when Brownie tweeted about doing so a couple months ago. Gonna be a bitch and camp too. Super fucking pumped about that announcement though

4 Likes

Just relistening to my lone show from a week ago (11/10)… DAAAAAYUUUM. Happy it’s holding up.

So hyped up on the bois rn. Going to tear through the rest of the North East run today.

2 Likes

This is funny, my boys love Wormhole. I sub their names in for fuzzies and they think it’s a riot.

Stoked for a two nighter at PP, that’s my dad’s birthday weekend so we were likely going up that way anyway. Also hoping to make Anthem happen.

5 Likes

That makes you the opposite of a bitch if you camp out there in winter, sir.

3 Likes

2x night PP run is so awesome.

2 Likes

I like REALLY need to see what these fuzzies are all about.

3 Likes

So bummed those Minny Fillmore shows never got added back to the schedule post-pandemic. FML.

1 Like

The Eastern was maybe half full last night.

how was it?

I thought it was great, but I was exceptionally not sober, so let’s not take that as a review grounded in reality.

Friends that were on DUMB tour said this was better than any of those shows.

6 Likes

Ya I thought what I saw and listened to so far from this tour is already far and away better than anything from the summer

The biscuits rule. Nuff said

4 Likes

Lasers!!!

7 Likes

Pew pew

5 Likes

Biscuits fucking rule

9 Likes