General shit talking

Show looks fire regardless

4 Likes

yeah it was awesome. My first since the Cap run so it was fun for me to see APOA and Who’s In Charge for the first time.

3 Likes

A lot of great stuff in this show. Jam into Whose in charge was something else.

Orch was easy highlight for me

Last jam I got to before I got off the train was the jam into orch. Loved how different it was than most > orch jams

1 Like

SUP NERDS LETS FUCKING GOOOO

6 Likes

Just booked 2 rooms at the Sluthouse. See ya there!

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! You gonna do all 3?

1 Like

Will def be there. Just don’t know how many nights. Should prob go ahead and book the sluthouse lodge just incase

1 Like

Cmon man. Got the room an extra night too

2 Likes

Aww bisco at The Anthem when I’ll be in Madison / Milwaukee for UM. Might have to penns peak it.

3 Likes

4 Likes

lol @ Brownie having his daughter’s last name in his phone.

8 Likes

I’ve never used mom dad or sister in my phone because I was always worried I’d get blacked out and then someone would go through my phone and text my family questionable shit. I used to know people that would fuck with the dad’s of passed out chicks at parties if they could get into the person’s phone. Could only imagine how traumatizing it would be to get a call from someone making shit up about your daughter or whatever other shenanigans they were pulling.

5 Likes

Love it

4 Likes

So much for the Cali dates. Doesnt this band get sick of playing to the same saw jawed NE and CO kids every run?

There goes my Cali trip. Def not going all the way out there just for UM

Anaheim > Vegas is worth a look. Going to be a fun Friday/Saturday night in Orange County and Sin City!

Yea, doubt i go either now. Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Gonna attempt to make it to Cleveland.