General shit talking

Chicago NYE x3 at The Riv is kangfirmed

Now comes the question will they remember they have more than 10 songs by then? The mystery is half the fun.

7 Likes

Being a wook is great for tech skills. It is all just coming up with ideas and playing with patterns.

but also investing isnt development

7 Likes

I totally understand that most of his work has been investing in startups but he does claim to have done some substantive work on that one FinTech project. I’m just talking out of my ass here though this is all outside my wheelhouse.

Anyone got any good Nugs playlists of Bisco? Since Sacred Rose, I’ve slowly gotten into them. 6/27/09 and NYE 2006 is what I’ve started with.

2 Likes

11/03/07 Cleveland OH
09/24/09 Nashville TN
09/10/10 Holyoke MA

2 Likes

Some good recs in here Dark/Untzy Biscuits Jams

2 Likes

I’ve been going through that thread. Munchkin → Abraxas I saw on that list was filthy.

2 Likes

The bazaar escape → spaga that was mentioned is really good.

3 Likes

First set smokes too

1 Like

I stumbled across 8/30/07. Is there any other Tractorbeam shows?

1 Like

06/26/07 is the GOAT old school Tractorbeam.

The Mr. Don is especially legendary.

6 Likes

Found this.

1 Like

If you have never listened to any 1.0 Biscuits this Vassillios → Little Lai smokes!!

Disco Biscuits Live at Theatre of the Living Arts on 1999-12-30 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

2 Likes

Hey, UM fanboi.

Have you heard the OG DUMB ter? 6/10/06 3x > Buddha > 3x . FTMFW

2 Likes

FR I’m quite gay for UM.

Seriously tho, that shit slaps. You into the 5/5/06 synchronized tributes? Bisco does ITK in Chicago and UM does Home Again in Philly, at the same exact time.

1 Like

Holy shit, Shimmyshanka is something else. Good way to spend 45 minutes.

8 Likes

I feel like I’ve known you forever

4 Likes

There are some great Perfume sets out there too. Not sure the date but there’s one that starts out with a killer techno I-Man, and another with a huge techno ac3bee. I’ll try to find the dates and LMA links. Definitely worth checking out.

2 Likes

That list I posted of the Tractorbeam shows only has a few that made it on Nugs. One thing I’m picking up on is, a lot of the great Bisco stuff is segues/whole sets as opposed to one individual song at a time.

1 Like

Yep. A lot of their songs are open ended so they can jam in and out of songs pretty easily.

2 Likes