General shit talking

5 Likes

Awesome shirt.

2 Likes

It’s a miracle(s) that he hasn’t seriously injured himself in a car wreck. If you actually get popped for DUI that many times it pretty much means you are fucked up almost every time you’re getting behind the wheel.

1 Like

It was so bad. I went in the back and sat down on the lawn and fell asleep for most of the 2nd half of that set. Such a weird idea for them to do

1 Like

How about the Cap this year? They made Wyllys end his set early because they said they were coming on at 9pm sharp. They didn’t get on stage til like 9:18

2 Likes

7 Likes

HAY FUCKING MAKER BROOOOOO!!! @WhoDatVols

5 Likes

Youre god damn right!!!

1 Like

September '01 will set you free

1 Like

Source for GroupMe? I see stuff about his involvement with Splice but nothing related to GroupMe.

Also, being an idea man or seed investor should not be confused with app development.

1 Like

Can you link me to music league sunrise vibes I’m not in this season

1 Like

Thank you good sir

1 Like

Fucking love (old)Netsky so much. This remix bangs too

https://youtu.be/X4ehKVo7hUM

5 Likes

Penn?

Damnit was hoping I’d slip that one by. About 10 mins after posting I remembered that groupme was his friend Steve they write that song for.

1 Like

Classic Bisco wooks not actually knowing wtf their chosen one has done to get rich

4 Likes

Meanwhile UM isn’t independently wealthy so they keep churning out albums for the masses hoping to make it big one day.

7 Likes

I think they finally got something with Hiccup brah

3 Likes

I assumed that UM came from some kinda money since they went to ND.