Easter in Quarantine

Words, Morning Song, etc

FMD: Hates the song. Thinks it’s hilarious people also hate the song

3 Likes

Just pointing out how hypercritical we all are of the band we love sometimes. Easy to ruffle feathers in a new song thread that blows

Totally forgot about that cringe-worthy tune. I think this is worse.

Agreed. I think Chicago was written with the intent to be cheesy, this song on the other-hand…

Yeah but I’d lose my shit if they ever dropped into Chicago at a show. It would be hilarious. This song would literally be a set murderer even though I can’t imagine them playing this live.

1 Like

I think the song will serve as a time capsule, it’ll really being back this quarantine feeling when we go back and listen to it after this virus shit passes. The eerie feel captures the mood of the situation really well. I don’t think it’s a mood or feeling I would want to hear at a rock show but I appreciate it for what it is.

1 Like

cannot even imagine how funny it would be for the 3 people in attendance who would know it

2 Likes

I would immediately start thinking of scenes from The Rookie

Chicago is one of the band’s best choruses. It compels you to sing along. See the buildings as they climb into the sky motherfuckas

1 Like

That implies people would actually go back and listen to it though.

1 Like

“hey remember how terrible that time was? here’s a terrible song to perfectly encapsulate it.”

4 Likes
3 Likes

lmao who are those Chads?

Legends

3 Likes

The Haunt lol

I mean isn’t that the point of art though? To convey emotions that words alone can’t? I dare to say this song could be considered a historical artifact someday. Imagine someone 100 years from now being able to listen to a song inspired by this significant event. It’ll definitely help future listeners understand what this pandemic was like to live through.

2 Likes

This song is boring and days on days on days of quarantine is boring?

1 Like

Love the haunt

1 Like

Imagining some kid listening to this in 2120 and thinking “this must’ve been worse than we read about…”

5 Likes