Easter in Quarantine

Keller Solo > Jake Solo, lolololol

I was so bored I skipped through parts of it

Bayliss is gonna quit the band and start a new career as a hipster singer/songwriter if this quarantine goes much longer. The man needs to get back on the road in a bad way

3 Likes

I really hope the White Denim album in the works is not like this. I already preordered that one.

This honestly might be the worst UM song.

1 Like

The bort: “more emo bayliss songs about divorce”

Also the bort: “jesus christ this emo shit is the WORST thing I’ve ever heard”

2 Likes

Up there with ‘Chicago’ among the worst offerings ever provided by UM. Yeesh.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone here seriously wanted more emo bayliss songs. See; our reception to Susanna, No Diablo etc

I wouldn’t consider No Diablo an emo song in the slightest. Susanna was a 30db song

No Diablo is more like a typical pop-rock song. Not very emo.

Either way, my point still stands. No one asked for this.

I love susanna.

This song is terrible.

1 Like

Here’s to never hearing this song played live.

1 Like

The entire band is in quarantine like the rest of us. What did you think they were going to write? An upbeat ode to one of Jake’s cats?

That’s not even close to my point dude. You said the bort asked more more emo bayliss songs, and I never heard anyone here ask for that.

I meant it more as the bort loves the emo songs and this is an emo song. I was poking fun at the entire site because we’re all a bunch of fanbois who bitch and moan about nearly everything the band does but still love them

I can see it now… a few months from now and the quarantine is over. I make an effort to be at the first show they play expecting some heat. I’m in my spot, beer in hand, the lights go down and I’m thinking they’ll come out and absolutely shred through an All in Time. Bayliss walks to the mic, there is a harmonica attached to it, he’s wearing a long sleeve plaid shirt with overalls and still sporting his mustache. He then picks up his acoustic guitar and starts playing a stripped down Revivalists song. I shed a single tear… and then I wake up from this horrible nightmare. Or is it even a dream???

1 Like

cannot believe you’re working this hard to defend this horrible song. jesus christ it’s okay to say they blew it once in a while dude.

The bort loves the emo songs?

I’m so confused

Oh I’m not defending the song in the slightest. It’s absolutely atrocious. I just think it’s hilarious how quickly everyone on here hates things the band does

1 Like