Dopapod

22 minutes, worth it IMO

What’s the fine for going 2 mins over their time slot?

$20,000?

Yeah, that’s 10% over. Crazy. Unforgivable.

1 Like

George Clinton has recorded entire albums on acid, and explicitly took on rejects from James Brown for not being professional enough, he probably let this one slide

Manged to wander in for the sound check, caught some cool night at the Roxbury and “y’all ready for this” jamming

1 Like

My body is ready

4 Likes

Not to blow up this thread with my gushing over my dopa love but here’s pics from tonight

Setlist from Rob

My song clocking, no set break

Haalp > knobs, time is funny, rain dogs → zelda → French > do you wanna die cover > sonic → nuggy, ebb and flow > monk → bubble, Encore: super bowl

Show pics

Edit: pioneer town probably had better jams but I like the song selection here a tad better (especially the surprise zelda). Sonic was probably jotn

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten far, but the Turnin Knobs is really good!

Good morning Nerds

6 Likes

That is fucking awesome. Straight vibin’

1 Like

Which night are peeps doing for this? I think Saturday sounds more enticing. Likely will be in town after all so will try and make it to one.

I got tickets for Saturday.

Also worth noting it’s dual venue, so hopefully that means Dopapod gets 2 sets (or at least a very long set). Didn’t realize that at first and was initially disappointed by seeing dopapod on the bill with 4 other acts.

1 Like

Ya also seems like Dopapod is the headliner Sat whereas Tauk will be on Friday. Plus Billy Martin and friends sounds cool.

Fri:

Sat:

2 Likes

That DJ Logic set will be sick

2 Likes

I have Saturday tickets as well

1 Like

I don’t have tix for anything but probably hitting Saturday. Might hit both idk depends what my back is feeling like

Really loving the 12/15/21 FABA right now. Attendance bias and its super disjointed, but this is what I want my drug bands to sound like.

Bats 2nd set opener next night is the exact same vibe but tighter.

2021 Dopapod is ridiculous

2 Likes

Any good banger recs for an intro to Dopapod?

I’m still very new so others will have the better recs. But I can share one song I’ve been coming back to over and over again this year (alert! attendance bias)

1/20/22 PLSS

Fucking gorgeous

1 Like