Dopapod

4 Likes

Good call, IMO a definitive version

1 Like

good show w/ a really good mucho

I honestly donā€™t think they played a bad show in '21. And 1/26/22 is the best Dopapod show Iā€™ve seen. Absolutely incredible.

Cant wait for ter with @kramm after my wedding.

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely Into the Primus covers and video game themes.

1 Like

I had to go to the YT video, and itā€™s glorious.

@SchladopianFir check this out. Great front to back show. Band is on fire right now and you should go see them when you get the chance.

Also, I second the FABA rec @gatroe posted. Plenty of great FABAā€™s out there though. Its the quintessential Dopapod song. Their AiT.

2 Likes

FABA is fire. I think Vol. 3 and Freight Train are a couple other reliable jam vehicles.

1 Like

Picture in Picture and Nerds are two that I think consistently produce.

1 Like

I usually just recommend listening to the reunion Cap show thatā€™s on Spotify. Otherwise almost every show from fall 2021 has something worth listening to

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure lighting up MSG was bucket list for Luke

3 Likes

GR show tonight was fun. First time seeing a two set show in many years. Trapper keeper and v3 in s2 weā€™re improv highlights. Suck on my chocolate salty balls turbo cover was first set and maybe show highlight. Epic cover

3 Likes

Idk man. That first set Grits covers a lot of ground :fire:

2 Likes

I thought the Grits and Trapper Keeper were both very good.

Just finished the 10/21 Picture in Picture. PiP is the GOAT producer for me. This one is :fire:. Love the extended intro/jam.

100% agree with this, also those 3 you mentioned were the only 3 songs from those shows that made it into my ā€œdopest-apodā€ playlist

1 Like

They posted set times for this weekend, if anyone caresā€¦

10/28:
9:15-10:45 - Dopapod
10:45-11:30 - DJ Logic
11:30-1:15 - Tauk w/ Kanika Moore

10/29:
9:15-10:45 - Tauk
10:45-11:30 - Ethno
11:30-1:15 - Dopapod

1 Like

Havenā€™t listened to Des Moines yet, but the Madison show is my fav of the recent ones. Nerds, Black Holes, Freight Train all :fire: :fire: :fire:. Set 2 has the up tempo Mucho. Have they done that before? I prefer the regular tempo, but this was a fun change of pace for a bit I guess.

Rob dropping his new guitar tonight

4 Likes

Lol yeah, ok. Never will believe that yā€™all are friends.

1 Like