Dopapod

It really sucks that these guys abandoned jamming for more than 4-5 minutes. Feels like 2016 UM in here.

Good song selection though and sometimes I forget Rob is the best guitar player in the scene

6 Likes

They’re officially UM. Curfew was 12 and they ended at 11:10

Squeaky Feet is the only band that does it for me now in the jam scene @cshore @jazzprogfan @gking0525 @quickie_beats

6 Likes

Oh no.

1 Like

Told ya

2 Likes

The two set show I saw last year was lame too.

shoulda come to Nashua for the 17 min Onionhead and 21 min Nerds

Bayliss’d

2 Likes

Yeah, they seemed really impatient. The set they played was really different from what was on the list and they ended so early. I had fun and liked the room though, I’d definitely go back.

1 Like

Yeah looks like it was almost a songlist show. Liked the song selection but was a bummer to not see anything go deep on a weekday in nowhere VA

They played well, aside for a basic train wreck with a quick recovery toward the end of nerds

1 Like

Yeah I’m guessing that was a > into a new song that I don’t know but it was pretty abrupt

1 Like

lol I just remembered looking over mid-show and you were showing Mollie cat pictures. That’s the kind of show it was.

4 Likes

lmao that definitely happened. Fun show but just need more patience. Dopapod can get so far out there and I think they do that better than most bands. Take me back to fall 2021

1 Like

This is potentially my favorite Dopapod jam I’ve seen and it was from an opening set. Truly a good era for Dopapod as was 2022. Definitely seems like they’ve decided for a different approach this year

(actual favorite Dopapod jam though is probably the Freight Train > Nerds segment of Sinclair 2015 though)

1 Like

miss those Sinclair runs

Looks like they went a little deeper some the night before in Richmond. 19 min PiP FTW

Bailing on Chatt

5/9 - the grow :fire:
The → into French right after :woman_cook: :kiss:

There’s a bunch of good stuff in the handful of new shows. Just listened to the 5/20 Freight Train. :fire:

Nerds really good from this show as well. But damn this Freight Train