Dopapod

Yeah, second set looks great on paper, but I always forget that they have such short sets. I think that it’s on them. All of their sets are shorter (their paper set lists reflect this).

Onionhead and Nerds always seem to produce, so looking forward to giving this one a go. Cool pic BTW! Looks great in there.

1 Like

100%! Just get on at 9 and you’ve got 10 extra minutes of wiggle room for each set. No one cares about an encore either. Biscuit it and don’t leave the stage/play something 4 minutes long.

1 Like

On nugs now. Just started and this Onionhead is :fire:

1 Like

hell yeah so good… also one of my top 5 Dopapod songs so I was thrilled to hear it all

@solvethebox or any other midATL fam hitting any shows this week? I’m in VA for work and I’m going to hit the Leesburg show. Midweek middle of nowhere VA hopefully means heater

1 Like

I’ll be at Leesburg!

@WentzyMcGee and @ROCTOPUSS too?

3 Likes

I was actually going to text you today. Pissed, but I won’t be able to attend. Have a competing event that I can’t miss now on Wednesday. Jealous! Love Leesburg

Boooooo!

1 Like

I know! My daughter couldn’t go to the Phillies game with her grandparents, sister, and cousin because she had a game, so I promised I’d take her to one soon. This Wednesday was one of the only days that worked.

I’ve yet to see a headlining Dopapod show, love Leesburg, and the small theater looks pretty cool. This one hurts

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m staying in Sterling but it looks like it’s only 20-30 mins from there. Any idea if there’s decent public transport or is Uber probably my best option?

1 Like

I think Uber is probably your best bet. “Wife” and I got an Airbnb walking distance to the venue because we didn’t want to worry about getting back to her place. Might want to schedule your ride back, too.

1 Like

Game time decision with work unfortunately, but gonna try. Look forward to seeing you dudes out there if it’s a go.

1 Like

Looks like the opener changed according to their website lol

1 Like

Happy Dopaday!

3 Likes

Any decent spots near the venue? Idk if I want to see the opener but I still need to buy a ticket

1 Like

Yes, lots!

Quite a few gems in town. I already mentioned to Dustin, but if you like cider, Wild Hare is one of the better cideries I’ve been to. Cool little spot as well.

1 Like

I’ve never been to Leesburg but we’re getting dinner at Melt burgers and maybe drinks at Tarbender’s speakeasy or Wild Hare. Hit me up when you get there.

2 Likes

Good choice. Tarbender’s a real solid spot. We love the Wine Kitchen as well. Good food and drinks.

Enjoy, guys!

2 Likes

“Wife’s” parents will be at the show tonight. Find them and say hello! Tom & Michelle. They’ll be the older folks lol. Tom is like 6’3" probably wearing some Lacrosse shit. Michelle is short, blonde and bubbly. They’ll both be hammered.

7 Likes

Guess they’ll be up top in VIP with the other olds.

1 Like