Dopapod

8 Likes

lol i was just makin a joke

2 Likes

That Linkin Park set is fire tho fr

2 Likes

I probably have more joke fantasy sets than real ones. Hybrid Theory set when

1 Like

Who the fuck are you bro? I see you post in the fantasy UM setlist thread not sure why you wanna try and troll me just cuz you behind a keyboard and think we’ll never cross paths.

12 Likes

Rob on their encore at peach 2014

4 Likes

lmao, did you also deep dive into Rob’s reddit account after his patreon donation post?

2 Likes

Yep lol, thinking of signing up for the Patreon lessons too. I’m trash at actual improv outside of pentatonic scales

3 Likes

If anyone has any good Dopapod Nugs playlists from recent tours, id be very grateful

This isn’t just new stuff but you can listen to just new stuff

1 Like

Made the last min decision to hit tonight’s show. Found out 5 mins after I bought a ticket that there’s a free stream

2 Likes

Where was this free stream?

Deep in a sick FABA jam right now

1 Like

Sometimes I forget that Rob is the best guitarist in the jam scene

2 Likes

Oof jam never took off. Sad

No colon?

2023 dopa has been weirdly conservative in the yams

2 Likes

Yep fun show but nothing huge. French Bowling was pretty cshore trippy at the beginning but didn’t go the distance.

Just got cem walk I > II with this FABA > FABA 2 but first time hearing this song and it was very cool

Went last night. Good stuff.

Set I: Onionhead, Surfin’¹, Nuff, Velcro, Braindead, Live in the Dream, Sweet Leaf²

Set II: Nerds → Fannie → Mucho → Ebb & Flow → Freight Train

Encore: Super Bowl

šErnest Ranglin Cover
²Black Sabbath Cover

Onionhead and Velcro were 1st set highlights. Nerds, Mucho, Freight Train in set 2. 1st set was a bit wonky because of all the standalones.

When these guys get locked in and go for it DAMN.

They just need more time on stage. Didn’t come on until 9:20ish so sets were only 65ish minutes each. Midnight curfew. Some Bayliss BS right there.

7 Likes

Super cool pic

2 Likes