Dead and Co

Byron no! You said you moved past this!

2 Likes

Vibee transpo from the airport was dope, the bus ended up getting pretty full by the time we left. View from our Venetian room

6 Likes

Party hardy my dude and be safe

1 Like

Thanks dawg! Waiting on very legal danktanks to arrive :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The vip poster for the weekend

6 Likes

Holy shit. The sphere is an indescribable experience. Holy fucking shit.

9 Likes

Also, the Venetian being packed to the gills with heads has made Vegas fucking amazing. Thought the residency aspect would remove some of that magic, but it’s all still here. Come do this shit if it’s within your means, can’t recommend the DnC sphere enough.

2 Likes

Yep. You dont truly appreciate just how unique and special of a room it is until you experience it first hand. It is a one of a kind musical experience

2 Likes

4 week countdown for me. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

I wanna make it back. Maybe the august dates

2 Likes

Jealous that I can’t experience this ball of sound for the first time again. You’re gonna love it!

2 Likes

I’m still trying to think of words to describe it. People keep saying stuff like “it’s like meeting god” and all I can think is “mannnn, god is boring as shit compared to this”.

Mickey Hart’s got hands on whatever the fuck God is

1 Like

Go to sphere. By any means necessary, go to sphere. Sell everything you own, go to sphere. Go to sphere. Anybody reading this, go to sphere. Don’t deny yourselves this shit. Go to sphere.

GO TO THE FUCKING SPHERE GOD DAMN IT

2 Likes

I think Craig dug the sphere

6 Likes

I’m not sure what’s giving you that impression

6 Likes

Has anyone heard from Craig, hope he had a good time in Vegas.

1 Like

If Tool plays there I will be there

3 Likes

Holy fuck me too

2 Likes

Last nights setlist was fucking stacked. Been thanking my wife all day for this ethereal experience. I fucking love jay lane, dude goes so hard and adds so much. Jeff was fucking wilding on Friday night. Bobby sounds soooo good on this residency vs tour last year. Mayer looks healthy too. Shakedown at Tuscany was sweet, bought hella pins. I fucking love this whole realm that GD created. Fuck.

1 Like

This poster is so good. Hope the one for my first Sphere show is solid

Dave Kloc

8 Likes