Dead and Co

Probably some fire drugs in that suite

4 Likes

Some of the sphere visuals were incredible, some were goofy, but overall sooo cool. I’m excited to be dead center for tonight. Space was soooo cool for the spheres sound system.

Last show of dopamine ter. 4 shows, 5 days, 3 states, lots of driving and flying.

10 Likes

Tonight’s show is great. Mostly same visuals, but I’m 400’s dead on. It’s sooo cool. This place is just one of the best places to see a concert ever.

2 Likes

What section were you in? Wife and I just snagged tickets for 7/5 in section 407.

Also, how was it entering the venue? What’s the best strategy?

2 Likes

Night 2 I was 407. Was perfect. Night one I came in from outside which was super easy, night two we walked through the Venetian walkway which was a bit of a cluster but still fine. Honestly no complaints at all about the sphere

Sweet! Got a nice little trip planned July 4th weekend.

Fly in Wednesday > In-N-Out > Weed shop > Check in at Paris > Momofuku > Lady Gaga @ Park MGM

Thursday: Area 51 / Meow Wolf > Lotus of Siam > get drunk on strip and watch fireworks (maybe Dead and Co if tix are cheap/free)

Friday: Massages @ Paris spa > Sushi Samba @ Palazzo > Sphere

9am flight home on Saturday

4 Likes

Tickets should be pretty easy to find cheap. I saw plenty floating outside of venue. We went to tao for dinner before Sunday show and it was incredible. Did a 100$ a person tasting menu thing (thanks Aunt Amy) and it was soooo much food. Like 4 main dishes, 3 sushi rolls, 3 sashimi, 4 apps

3 Likes

the most i think ive ever eaten in a single sitting was at Kimchi Korean BBQ kinda off the strip. Damn good Korean BBQ

2 Likes

This was our exact day 2 in Vegas, and it was pure bliss. At Lotus, we just asked our server to pick 4 apps and 2 entrees for our table, and ended up with a couple things we wouldn’t normally have gotten. Highly recommend.

1 Like

One week til the “wife” and I head to Vegas for our 3 night run the 6-8th. Our tickets are section 207 I believe? Neither of us have been to Vegas, so we added an extra day to our stay. Excited but stressed as fuck lol

1 Like

207 will be perfect. And don’t be stressed duderino! Just have a blast

*don’t be the dude sobbing in my hotel hallway after losing all his money

1 Like

A lot of people do that as a form of begging. Tell you some sob story so you give them money and then go gamble it all away again

2 Likes

A nice tribute to Bill at the end of last night’s show

13 Likes

This is awesome

4 Likes

Let’s go!!!

1 Like

Poster I grabbed from the shows

11 Likes

5 Likes

Sick

2 Likes