Dead and Co

Would need to see in person. Some looked a little cheesey. Others looked incredible. Same was true for Phish though in terms of some being way better than others. Curious what the sound is like for D&C or if they used any other props or hanging elements like Phish did. Sphere is the best

Dead and Company is fun, but a clear nostalgia act. Doesnt mean they arent still really good. I loved the show i saw last summer and would love to make it to a Sphere show

When i saw this one, i immediately thought “god I hope thats Standing on the Moon” and then i saw it on the setlist. Super cool.

11 Likes

I hadnt seen that one. That is incredible

4 Likes

Fuckin beautiful

1 Like

Unrealistic. The moon is much farther away and the earth looks much smaller from there.

14 Likes

Not sure which song, but i saw some other space/stars footage that blew me away. That was one of the best parts at Phish. The way they are able to layer the image really works with for cosmic visuals

I cant wait until bands start unlocking all the 4D potential of Sphere

1 Like

3/10 would not bang

1 Like

Apparently it was already almost all of the same graphics as night 1

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PonderEducation/status/1791907598842921405

There are longer clips out there, but this is pretty awesome!

2 Likes

There it is, that is what i was expecting when we were first talking about Phish Sphere vs Dead Sphere. Doesnt really lessen anything imo its definitely a factor of playing so many nights as opposed to a single long weekend run

3/11 would come original

1 Like

yall see this lol

3 Likes

I see those sloppers

7 Likes

Ew. I wonder if what goes through her mind when they play a song like “throwing stones”.

She thinks the lyrics are just about the Republicans.

5 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: San Francisco Congresswoman and native goes to see historic San Francisco band

1 Like

Not breaking news, she just sucks and that is a nightmare blunt rotation

3 Likes

Wait until Tucker Carlson is spotted at one of the shows. People are really going to be pissed

Tucker and Nancy are probably chilling in the same private suite

5 Likes