Dead and Co

All the ones i have seen have been sweet. There was a really cool phish one too

2 Likes

That thing is top notch. I would love to have that framed hanging anywhere in my house

3 Likes

All of Dave Kloc’s work is so great

2 Likes

Here and scored the last foil of that poster, had to take it outta the display

6 Likes

My wallet is so happy, we’ll definitely get more shows, just need time to bank up again hahaha

2 Likes

Would definitely make it a point to hit one if they did it again. Have to take advantage of the bands i actually like who will play there. Ideally will be at most future Phish shows there. Really want to see Radiohead there

Not sure who else that i love that is all that realistic. Maybe Billy Strings, King Gizz, or someone like that if they keep growing, but also dont see those acts doing big residency which would make tickets super tough like Phish was

Curious what EDM acts could fill it

Tool radiohead and nin plz

3 Likes

Been saying Radiohead all along. Id be there in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

I would think Illenium and Odezza could at least do a weekend there. Illenium does his own Mexico fest. Skrillex and Pretty Lights as well.

Question for those who have been to the Sphere. Is the exhibit in the Venetian worth checking out? Says it closes at 6 and I have a 5pm dinner res so I don’t know if I have enough time to hit it after dinner before walking into the show.

Is there shakedown set up anywhere? How early should we go into the venue?

2 Likes

I mean it’s just a cool little small exhibit. It’s nothing too crazy, but the photographs are pretty solid.

1 Like

Show was right around 7:30. I wouldn’t use the Venetian bridge to get into the venue and just walk from out side. At least in my experience of two shows it was way quicker.

2 Likes

I always try to do the participation row stuff which was in the experience, but you can see basically everything in the experience in 30mins or so…I agree about the bridge situation, basically take the bridge towards the sphere than follow the GA signs to outside, smoke em if you got em while walking outside, this also gets you the outside view of the Sphere up close which was pretty cool. We did this 2 of 3 nights the last night just took bridge entrance to see how that worked…line moved decently quick just stay to the left…

HAVE A BLAST!

2 Likes

Personally, I considered walking outside instead of the bridge, but with temps consistently 110+ on the days I was there (June 6th-8th), I was more comfortable zombie walking through the skybridge bottleneck than walking outside.

Another pro-tip, drink some Gatorade. My wife and I only drank water, we were chugging it, and we still felt like we couldn’t get hydrated. Wasn’t until I got back that I realized we didn’t add any electrolytes. Be mindful of the heat!!

There’s an unofficial shakedown that I heard about on Koval headed south from the sphere. The official shakedown is at the Tuscany Suites. Worth checking out if you like lot merch, but didn’t hear much of the “mollydosis” chants from the aisle wooks and there’s no nitrous tanks going off

DOH and by stay left i mean stay right, towards the counter…at least in the bridge line, we headed that way around 6:45 from the Venetian and got in and to seats before tunes started

1 Like

Love electrolytes fam. I drink these all the time

3 Likes

Thanks bros! I’ll have the wife with me so not looking to go crazy and definitely want to avoid the heat as much as possible.

I hit the Vons on the way to the hotel today loaded up on Gatorade and room booze.

1 Like

Yeah, those are so much better than Gatorade or pedialyte.

1 Like

God damn that place is crazy.

7 Likes