Couch Tour Thread

Midweek and only 1 set a night is pretty disappointing. I’ll still buy them and look forward to it. But really figured we’d be getting a full 2 set show each night.

How much for the soundcheck hang?

speaking of which, even the VFJ’rs were not too happy with the soundcheck segment apparently. I guess it abruptly ended and there was no fan/band interaction at all, when everyone was expecting such since it was billed as a “hang with the guys”

1 Like

$1500

My S2 submission will be a request for them to write, in real-time, The Theme of the Jolsi Army. I encourage you to do the same if you don’t have an idea already.

2 Likes

Mine is going to be play a melody of piss break songs.

3 Likes

Sigh. Updated dates will hopefully be announced next week.

We could really benefit from an official sheep theme.

2 Likes

Oh I like that

“Jake Attends His First Chuggers Anonymous Meeting”

Why play two sets when you can charge the same amount for half the work?

4 Likes

Totally agree with this. Been scratching my head since wuflu started why all this cool drug band shit is always in the middle of the week when im sober and putting my kids to bed.

Did Trump make his debut on the Bort?!? Let’s try and keep the racial slurs down over in this thread. We have a thread named Donald John Trump for that.

1 Like

Oh boy…

6 Likes

If there’s a new Mags does that mean Tynan comes back?

I hope so I miss Tynan and fuck mags.

3 Likes

Wuflu? Huh, haven’t heard that one yet but I see what you did there. Get fucked.

2 Likes

I’m off on Wednesdays and Thursdays so I’m a big fan of these weekday streams!!!

2 Likes

Lmao I had to read his post multiple times to find the slur. A flu like virus that originated in Wuhan being called Wuflu is racist? I understand ‘China virus’ being awful but I’m a little lost of this one.

Yea not trying to be tucker carlson over here, just what we started calling it back when it was still called the wuhan virus.

To try and get this back on track, it being right before labor day weekend helps the shitty weeknight dates I guess.