Couch Tour Thread

So they are going to set all of this up for essentially two one-set shows?

You’re out because of the day of the week? Because of work or just disappointment?

I’m pumped!!!

3 Likes

Officially hyped. Have been waiting so long for something like this.

I’m stoked as well. The UMBowl esque vote in improv aspect is dope.

Also this sounds really promising

Definitely excited. I’d throw $ at this every month if they made these a regular thing.

2 Likes

Just hard for me to do on a week night these days with work, wife’s work, kids, etc. I just can’t believe after all of this time with no shows, and looking forward to this potential announcement, that it’s on a Wed/Thurs. Major blue balls. And this is an event that is better live. I never went back and listened to old S2 sets, but it was fun as hell in the moment.

im anticipating a 29.99/show price point

1 Like

We have no reason to expect an increase in price. After all, the data from past Tourgigs streams show that there is no consistent price increase over the years. Right @Random_Ass?

3 Likes

Dude, you’re on drugs

3 Likes

You must be on drugs because you’re forgetting that I was on Team Tourgigs is Shady.

1 Like

I remember the conversation. But yes, I’m on drugs

1 Like

He’s too high to get it

2 Likes

Excellent. Hopefully I will be too.

My guess is it’ll be a $40 bundle or $25 per night.

@Random_Ass I usually am.

Edit: Fuck. I just got it.

1 Like

dudes if one set of bb and jake acoustic in a basement was $20, these are gonna be at least $80 per night

1 Like

Well who knows, Wednesday/Thursday might be their weekend

11 Likes

their show in Austin is still scheduled for thursday 9/3. tickets can still be purchased. lol umphrey’s. amateur hour

3 Likes

Pumped, I’m in. Weeknight, $20…whatevs I need the full UM. Boondocks was worth it and this sounds like even more so. Also I saw UM in the round once already and it was solid.

God I hope they have a limited edition pin for $60 this go around.

All jokes aside I do wish they would do a show poster for these, my poster addiction needs a scratch since touring stopped and no print buying lately.

KB’s got you covered bro, only $99.95

1 Like