Couch Tour Thread

This Higher Love makes it all worth it, tho

1 Like

I just didn’t really see the need to overcomplicate shit and use a multi cam set up. I get it they had to sit separate due to virus. But even the main FOH camera would have worked. For a show like this I’d enjoy seeing both guitarists fretwork simultaneously at all times. That’s the appeal of Brendan and Jake to me, it’s seeing some of the greatest guitarists I’ve ever seen in the raw, no smoke and mirrors.

I can only assume that last night was the greatest thing to happen to music based on this conversation

^ TourGigs, not TIXR

I’m sure that will relieve borters’ concerns

13 Likes

They will have a fiber connection at the soundstage; rather than a domestic internet connection.

5 Likes

I miss UM. Didn’t do the boondocks streams. Probably do this one.

Summary

Omg barber tho

1 Like

Will these be 2 set shows each night?

Count me in (the round)

1 Like

Fuck yeah

Can’t wait for my stream to cut out

No. One-set shows, like Boondocks.

Mid week shows? That kind of sucks that I’ll have to work the next day but whatever. Might mean we get some actual bustouts/improv

3 Likes

This sounds pretty sweet. Give me a few minutes so I can find something to bitch about

1 Like
one thing is certain.

I’m upset

Never miss a Wednesday choppy $20 stream

3 Likes

fuuuuuuuck yeah

KB give me my wallet bc im ready to spend

Yeah, I don’t get these mid-week shows. I went from 100% in (regardless of price) to 100% out that fast based on the days of the week. I really feel they are missing out on additional revenue by doing this. Any insight on why?

so they’re gonna do some S2 style themed improv during regular sets?

Pumped for this. I’d guess it will be 30-35 a night. I will gladly bitch about the price and still pay it.

3 Likes