Biscuits sets that blow your balls off

This is the fucking shit! The Champions segment is an all timer.

Itā€™s probably my favorite set of music Iā€™ve ever experienced live.

No love for Shem-Rah Balloon? FOR SHAME.

1 Like

(none)

Yeah right. Plenty of love here. 4:30 into Shem rah is undeniable scorching heat.

I just saw this. My favorite Air Songā€¦

06/27/2009 ā€¢ The State Theatre ā€¢ State College, PA

Tour: Summer Tour 2009

Set 1: King Of The World, Story Of The World> Pilinā€™ It High1> Air Song> Story Of The World, The Tunnel

Set 2: M80, Helicopters> Astronaut> Orch Theme> Astronaut> Helicopters, Sound One

Encore: Spraypaint

1. Perfume version

Not even gonna bother with bolding segments. This whole show is insane. Surprised it hasnā€™t been mentioned yet in this thread.

But the Pilinā€™ > Air Song > Story segment is absolutely beautiful.

That palindrome is 100% the reason for me liking the biscuits. It broke the seal.

Me too, tbh. Well that and the Asheville show I posted above.

This is one of my favorite shows. Why you ask quotation mark quotation markā€¦ Both sets tbh

The next night is also really good as well if anyone hasnā€™t heard that one yet

1 Like

2009/09/24 Cannery Ballroom - Nashville, TN

Set 1: Little Shimmy In A Conga Line> Boom Shanker> Little Shimmy In A Conga Line, Park Ave., Digital Buddha

Set 2: Save The Robots> Triumph> Spacebirdmatingcall, Rockafella> Save The Robots

Encore: ĀæDonde?, The Safety Dance

Shimmy Shanker! Also Robots > Triumph and Rockafella are :fire:

Sad Iā€™m nearing the end of my 2009 relisten list.

1 Like

Decided to buy the stream tonight and not regretting it whatsoever. Hot Buddha right out of the gates and s2 is a dream set.

05/27/2005 ā€¢ Sonar Lounge ā€¢ Baltimore, MD

Set 1: King Of The World> Digital Buddha, Once The Fiddler Paid, Pygmy Twylyte> Morph Dusseldorf1> Spaga, Chemical Warfare Brigade

Set 2: Triumph> Little Betty Boop1> Nughuffer2, Plan B> Crickets3> Shem-Rah Boo

Encore: Confrontation

1. inverted
  2. ending only
  3. unfinished

ah I was debating - I might and watch tomorrow morning while doing stuff around the house.

Both tonight and tomorrow nightā€™s shows look fun.

This is great. Didnā€™t know some of the Wind at Four to Fly selections came from this. Or at least I forgot.

https://discobiscuits.net/shows/2004-12-30-electric-factory-philadelphia-pa

Moar fire.

https://discobiscuits.net/shows/2004-11-26-starland-ballroom-sayreville-nj

I downloaded all of the late 2001-2006 sound boards I could find from my sources. Going to focus on 2004-2005 for now.

Iā€™ve heard a ton of pre-2003 tDB just because I started listening to them in late 2001, but itā€™s been a long time since I binged on 1.0. Loving this stuff lately. Listened to several 2001 shows a couple of weeks ago. The streams of late have been sparking my interest in the old stuff.

1 Like

Hell yeah dude! I finished my top 2009 shows relistening and decided I hadnā€™t given 2000 enough attention. Always 1999 or 2001 & 2002. Just listened to Camp II, day 2 for the first time over yesterday and today. Going to go through every available board to start.

Maybe Iā€™ll do 2004 next as Iā€™ve listened next to nothing except Wind At Four to Fly.

The two shows I mentioned were great. Just started 2004-11-27. Itā€™s going splendidly.

My memory of 2001 is that it has a very fluid texture and more experimental setlisting, like 1993 phish.

omg all of this svenghali and ac2b business is gorgeous

https://discobiscuits.net/shows/2004-11-27-starland-ballroom-sayreville-nj

@KingCon fluffs the shit out of this oneā€¦and for good reason.

11/22/19 Memphis -> RLH is a motherfucking crime scene. Segments this good make me feel like Iā€™m gonna get in trouble

Edit: speaking of music that makes you feel like youā€™re doing something wrongā€¦the Story segment from this same show is complete debauchery. Someone definitely let Satan out this night

2 Likes

First time I heard this was driving through the San Juan mountains in southern CO, was pure bliss.

1 Like

The band is completely possessed this entire show. Demons in the infield.

I canā€™t fucking wait for tDB ter to start back again.

4 Likes