Biscuits sets that blow your balls off

Haha…what a great way to describe those truly dialed in moments of Biscuits.

:beers:

2 Likes

10/17/07 blew my balls off last night. Love fall 07!

1 Like

Was that the webcast last night? I haven’t really been keeping up.

I did listen to bits of 10/23/07 last night. Fall '07 is the truth

Nah I just closed my eyes and picked a random fall 07 show. Home again is YUGE

I’m drawing a blank on that home again and s2 in general, but I love the humu>don>cyclone. Going to listen today

S2 tapers after the first segment. The humu>don>cyclone was very enjoyable as well.

Really mad I didn’t realize yesterday was the 18th to give this a true birthday shout out…
2008/04/18 Georgia Theater - Athens, GA

S1 Air Song > Aceetobee, Morph Dusseldorf > And the Ladies Were the Rest of the Night 1 > Confrontation 2

S2 Tricycle > Confrontation 2 > Wizards in Winter, Grass Is Green 3 > Crystal Ball 1 > The Great Abyss > Morph Dusseldorf

E1 Therapy

1 Inverted version
2 Dyslexic version
3 Unfinished

Listened to first set this afternoon and just danced around the living room, especially hard during AC2B and Morph > Ladies. Had to pause, saving set 2 for after dinner.

2 Likes

Morph><ladies is my all time favorite jam

2 Likes

Sammy’s last NYE. Crix > Robots is nutbutter

The Dribble and Caterpillar are incredible. This set definitely blows my balls off

1 Like

The ladies is suuuuper hot fire :fire::ok_hand:.

Listening to this show now. First set is redonk

1 Like

Opening a set with Tricycle too wat

Long time Biscuits hater just for the shits and giggles based off of what I truly do consider pretty bad vocals. Crazy times in this world have lead me to wanting to give them a shot, what are some must hear sets? Again, I’m not crazy about their vocals so some heavy instrumental sets would be ideal. Don’t tell any of my friends I posted this, by the way, lol.

Start with what we’re fluffing right now! 4/18/08!

6/13/08
4/20/09 - S2 start at Buddha (killing in the name cover may scar you for life lol)
6/27/09 - 1st set is more psychedelic with 2nd being untz fest.
12/30/09 - S2

For some reason I decided to throw on the first Triscuits show. I guess the 20th year anniversaries had me thinking about em again.

This shit is fucking weird, but in a good way tbh. Floes, SOTW, 7-11 debuts as well. Don’t remember any of the other Triscuits shows being awesome but I think this one deserves a listen.

3/11/00
Wetlands Preserve - New York, NY
The Disco Biscuits’ first show without Marc Brownstein. Lake Trout opened.

S1 Spaga > Floes 1, Smoothie King, Svenghali 2, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik 3 1, Jigsaw Earth 4

S2 Story of the World 1, Voices Insane 2, Basis For A Day 2, Little Boy On The Moon 1, Mindless Dribble 5, 7-11 1 > Spaga

E1 I-Man 6

1 First time played.
2 Sammy on bass. With DJ Mauricio on the Roland MC-505.
3 With John Kim of the Ally on violin.
4 Barber on bass.
5 With Carol Wade on bass.
6 Barber on acoustic guitar. Sammy on djembe. Stopped before end of song because police broke up the show.

And now I really want some triscuits. shit.

Going on a little 2010 bender today. It gets a bad rap with wristgate but damn there is some fire once the babz healed up.

08/26/2010Lincoln TheatreRaleigh, NC

Set 1: Uber Glue, Feeling Twisted1, The Very Moon> Shem-Rah Boo> Cyclone> Shem-Rah Boo

Set 2: Spraypaint> Aceetobee> Catalyst> Aceetobee, Munchkin Invasion2> Crickets3> Spraypaint

Encore: Big Wrecking Ball

1. 1st time played
  2. unfinished
  3. middle section only

08/27/2010Suwannee Music Park • Live Oak, FL

Set 1: Confrontation> Mr. Don> The Great Abyss> And The Ladies Were The Rest Of The Night1> Mr. Don, House Dog Party Favor

Encore: I Remember When

1. inverted

06/08/2010The WindjammerIsle Of Palms, SC

Set 1: Wet, Little Lai> Papercut> King Of The World> Rock Candy> King Of The World

Set 2: Crystal Ball, Aceetobee1, Voices Insane> Spacebirdmatingcall2, The Safety Dance> Little Lai

Encore: Bernstein And Chasnoff

1. Perfume version
  2. completes 6/3 version

06/09/2010The WindjammerIsle Of Palms, SC

Set 1: Big Wrecking Ball, Grass Is Green> Munchkin Invasion> Air Song> Grass Is Green, Kamaole Sands

Set 2: Sister Judy’s Soul Shack, Floes, Spraypaint> Munchkin Invasion1> Spraypaint, On Time

Encore: Humuhumunukunukuapua’a

1. unfinished

Not sure I heard that first one, but the other three I played a ton in 2010 and 2011.

Actually that Suwanee one kinda pissed me off because these fucking Cheese heads I kinda knew went to that festival. They were always bashing on Biscuits when I’d hype them up. They didn’t invite me and there was no way I was going solo. They came back and admitted it was by far the best show of the festival.

Fuck String Cheese heads. Or whatever you call them.

The Spraypaint from 8/27/10 is the inspiration for this gem :laughing:

And that’s lame as shit, the cheese show I saw last November may have been even more lame.

I really appreciate this warning. I wish I had them more often.

I really enjoy untz jams but I have a real hard time with lots of their other things. Prolly need to get back on a biscuits kick it’s been a minute. Was real excited about the mission ballroom. Oh well.

I like a lot of those late October 07 shows

1 Like