Ben Factor

I believe it belongs to the production company.

3 Likes

I have had the same thing happen at HOB San Diego but he pointed me out to a security guard who very causally told me to put it out. Dude is a NARC, yet he is also the reason I became a lighting guy.

5 Likes

Ya know I kind of respect him coming up to me personally and telling me to put it out but having a security guard do it is a BITCH move.

1 Like

What are we thinking of the lights tonight my brahs? Was that screen thing behind them in New Haven? Memory is hazy…

Also can I get another Fuck Waful in here?

Never made Bring Back Budney shirts but about to bust out some Factor Fan Club shirts for sure!

1 Like

Fuck waful’s narc buzz killing ass

3 Likes

Fuck waful

1 Like

Kinda drunk and hoping not to jinx it but while the band is playing very well

Factor > Waful

1 Like

It’s taking me some getting used to. On the fence as to who I like more. Waful was absolutely an insufferable dickhead tho

1 Like

and a NARC

1 Like

Was this 2014 or did they play there again? I don’t remember that lmao

I feel like 5 years from now i might have a different opinion, but even for NYE it was nice to go in and there were different patterns than the ones I got so used to seeing. As of now the dude is crushing it and I’m glad he’s obviously not living in a rut like waful did.

1 Like

Mid-late 2019 I was not sold but recently I feel like he’s found his rhythm and Waful was just doing what he had always done with nothing that got me going. Also like rooting for a young gun rather than a cranky fuck who nobody liked

2 Likes

Denver NYE 19 was his first run as a member of the band. The few runs he did before he wasn’t using his own gear/setups

2 Likes

My take leaving NYE was “if that was him getting comfortable he’s going to kill it”

I initially bought my NYE tix thinking it would be Waful’s last run and he’d empty the tank but i wasn’t disappointed with what I ended up getting

2 Likes

that makes sense. caught 10/23/19 and was apathetic but 2/14/20 is when I was sold. And these couch tour shows have reiterated my thoughts to far

Has anyone chilled briefly with Factor? Wonder if he’s the man cause right now we think he is.

He is a very chill dude

2 Likes

That is a great to hear. I’m going to bring him some fire weed next time they play Oregon.

3 Likes

Isn’t all weed fire anymore? Or am I spoiled due to my locale?

No there is trash everywhere. Even in SF. Recreational mids have overtaken the market.

2 Likes