AnchoRAGE.REST.WAIT?

He’s fuckin back boys!!!

12 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Seems pretty happy too

3 Likes

Dang, a direct flight to Anchorage is not bad at all…

Why did I even look that up?

5 Likes

Man, this would be so f’n cool to attend. Too bad (for us) that it’s right in the midst of our busiest 2 month stretch in a few years.

The mediocre lineup makes me glad I can’t go. Would love to swing it in the future though

2 Likes

It’s close to $800 for me. Money isn’t the issue as much as time. Plus a 3 day camping festival 3+ hours from Anchorage. I would want to spend a full week in Alaska if I went there and I can’t fit that in this year.

1 Like

okay daddy talk that big talk

5 Likes

i hope @ominousbeanbag doesn’t post for another few months, im still reeling off that bomb from yesterday.

5 Likes

Yeah, that was also a major part of why we can’t even begin to justify this one. I’d be so bummed if I went to AK & didn’t have time to explore for a few days or more.

3 Likes

I was just pleasantly surprised it wasn’t expensive and that there is a direct. I figured it would be much more than flying to LA but it’s pretty comparable.

I also don’t think it’s really in the cards either because it seems like a bit of a logistical nightmare but the “wife” was at least moderately interested in going to Alaska (she was there in 2016 so this isn’t a bucket list location for her).

I also don’t have the time constraints since the “wife” is a teacher and I will likely still have a big chunk of PTO I need to burn through.

that’s pretty much where I’m at. I spent two weeks up there in 2018, if I could get there for cheap I wouldn’t mind spending a long weekend up in AK

1 Like

Are we sure that Alaska is not within a two hour radius of @ominousbeanbag ’s house?

2 Likes

Also damn I have a wedding this weekend or else I’d totally be going to this I swear

3 Likes

4 Dumb shows a couple weeks later makes this out of the question for me. I’d rather go to AK not for music anyway.

2 Likes

This is the way. I wouldn’t even consider traveling all the way to AK just for a festie set, but since I’ll already be there I might as well go.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want to ruin a perfectly good Alaska trip with some Umphrey’s fuckin McGee.

11 Likes

Their music is abrasive to the beautiful and peaceful scenery.

3 sets; 2 on Sat and 1 on Sunday.

1 Like