AnchoRAGE.REST.WAIT?

If they play Roctopus, any remaining glaciers in the area are sure to melt

12 Likes

Friends of the “wife” just moved to Wasilla. Wish our summer/fall wasn’t so busy, otherwise I’d try to pull this off.

2 Likes

Any mention of a night in Anchorage in addition to the fest?

I’d imagine they probably cannot do that due to radius clauses

1 Like

I’d argue that an Anchorage show before/after the fest would help boost festival sales.

4 Likes

Ah yes I didn’t even think of the radius clause… I’d be more inclined to make the trip if there were a Thursday or Friday show at Moose’s Tooth.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to wipe more better…

4 Likes

I’ll fucken enlist if those bastards make a move on Alaska.

1 Like

Lol that POS country couldn’t even take down Ukraine because of those bad asses. We have more guns then people.

1 Like

there might actually be a stream for this, but i’m not certain

Can’t wait for the salmon stream

4 Likes

Nice pun bro

I hope you had a really good time at the Barenaked Ladies concert, @toomanypomas42

3 Likes

I would’ve definitely went

2 Likes

If this wasn’t 13 hours away and required me to leave and enter the US/Canada border twice I would’ve definitely gone.

3 Likes

my sister was in Alaska this past week/weekend as well. She was a HUGE BNL fan in the late 90s and she had basically the same response.

“If I wasn’t hours away from Palmer I’d be singing “chickity china the chinese chicken” tonight”

2 Likes

Saw BNL recently and they were a ton of fun. Those dudes fucking LOVE performing

2 Likes

i enjoyed myself more than i thought i would during BNL’s ‘taste of chicago’ show in 2009

2 Likes