AnchoRAGE.REST.WAIT?

@OSUmBeaverPhreak when is the Alaska dates dropping? Need deetz

7 Likes

Fuck, I kind of meant I’d like to see UM in AK but with more than 4 months notice.

3 Likes
you look upset

7 Likes

Hahahahah inverted meme!

1 Like

4 months is a long time daddy

3 Likes

Not when you already planned out a bunch of stuff already.

1 Like

fair, hopefully you win the lotto and are able to attend.

3 Likes

I might actually be in Alaska during this

3 Likes

is this a bit? cause if so i laughed really hard.

1 Like

No bit. Visiting friends in Haines, haven’t dialed in the exact dates but I can include this in the plans now

1 Like

bummer for me, exciting for you.

i feel like it’s common to see people say “oh wow i’ll actually be in this place during this”, so i thought you were playing off that.

3 Likes

Haha no this is actually just perfect timing and pure coincidence.

1 Like

Plus it’s Alaska so that’s pretty unlikely for somebody to have something line up like that

4 Likes

Was planning on going for the last two weeks of July but I can push it back a week for this now. Decent.

2 Likes

Pretty fucking stoked on this brahs!

13 Likes

holy shit man! thanks for being the first to tell us!

8 Likes

The basics:

• turn social media notifications on for the band/festival
  • scour tour dates and previous booking history
  • constantly refresh the home page of the festival until your wrist hurts

The borderline desperate:

• blow up message boards regarding the festival (they hate me on inforoo)
  • scout out the respective booking agencies and get names for LinkedIn and act like you want to do a informational chat and ask subtle lineup questions
  • call arenas asking about planned tour dates for bands that have not announced tours (found out Pearl Jam was playing Bonnaroo in 2016 this way)

at least this is what I do to figure out who is playing what before lineup announcements

4 Likes

I literally just asked the festival last week and they said it was happening lol. Didn’t want to spill the beans right away…

4 Likes

I did a big Alaska trip back in June/July 2010, it was a blast. Sundown may be listed at 10:30, but the sky still has a decent amount of light all night. It’s weird walking out of a bar at 10 pm and the sun hitting you.

2 Likes

This band can suck the shit from my asshole

16 Likes