All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

Couldn’t get a 2-day, then couldn’t get a Saturday until 45 minutes after the initial presale. But now I’m locked in for both nights

See you there!!

First 30 minutes are a techno b2b with Nicole Moudaber

I like the deep house stylings of Jizz

2 Likes

1 Like

The dude is good.

Anyone know much about these openers? I like Mikey Lion but that’s about it

I think the second opener n1 is on dirtybird?? Could be wrong but the name sounds familiar.

1 Like

Yup, he’s got a few Dirtybird campout sets circa 2013-2017ish on SoundCloud

I’ve seen Mikey Lions before. He’s got some sets on SoundCloud I’ve been digging as well. I’m so damn excited for this caverns house and techno run next weekend

I’ve never had a bad time at a Desert Hearts showcase but I’ll be damned if I listen to it outside of those shows. Not a fan… also, when did that type of party don those bejeweled captain hats ?? I find them so basic and cringy. Like … why?? WHY?!!!

🤢🤢🤢🤢

2 Likes

My first and only time seeing desert hearts was in 2017 at a fest. I thought Mikey Lion was the very old guy. I remember him wearing one of those hats and that’s about it from them

Nah, that’s Daddy Lee Reynolds lol. He’s and old for sure but still parties. He was in the bathroom asking for a key/spoon so he could hit the bag. I so happened to have one so we hit the bag and went out separate ways.

Living to an old age thanks to bumps and vibes. I guess that’s what it means to have a Desert Heart #PLUR

1 Like

Such a banger

1 Like

Big banger.

This shit popped into my head randomly a couple days ago and haven’t shook it yet. Ain’t mad.

4 Likes

What a classic

1 Like

An absolute spring bop

2 Likes

Adding this cute lil pop number too

My cousin who I’ve never met is the Director of Artist Relations for Desert Hearts. Always felt like I should meet him. I met his sister at STS9 Red Rocks 2014 and offered her a bump within 60 seconds which didn’t go over too well lol. I don’t think he is too close with my family and since I’m the outsider that was put up for adoption I’m definitely not connected to him at this point.

And to make sure my anecdote does not clutter up this thread without any actual EDM content, here is Nicolas Jaar doing Space Is Only Noise If You Can See live from Budapest in 2012.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have you heard this one yet? Really enjoyed it a couple weeks ago.