All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

So if I understand correctly we’re getting some unreleased Daft Punk for RAM’s 10th birthday?

Listen to OL @ Rocks Off Boat Cruise, Boston, 8.11.13 by Orchard Lounge on #SoundCloud

Classic. But ~1:10 in is how I wanna party all the time.

I still dont know how to upload soundcloud links…

4 Likes

I’ve listened to this mix so many times. I love it.

12 Likes

Classic SJB.

4 Likes

Was on this boat , epic sunday afternoon

3 Likes

This one has been great. Ran to it twice now. Need more of this steez in my fitness life

1 Like

definitely biased as a blues lover but holy shit. wish I discovered this last weekend when I was candy flipping and cleaning my kitchen lmao

2 Likes

Been reading some rumblings of a Pretty Lights return coming soon. I’d go see Pretty Lights again. Caught his first few Red Rocks appearances 2009-2010. Good stuff. Production value alone is worth the ticket price IMO.

So happy I could cry

2 Likes

Awww yeah brah. I remember the first time I saw Pretty Lights 10.31.08 with the New Deal after Umphrey’s in SF. Venue was in the tenderloin and legit sketchy. It was an awesome night!

Can anyone link the dates they aren’t loading on his site and I can’t find them anywhere.

2 Likes

Bummer I’ve got a wedding during that Equinox festival but the Dillon and SF dates look tempting. Wish UM would just announce Asheville already so I know what I’m up against.

lmao, flying to Turks and Caicos on Dec 3, so obviously I have to do both nights of NOLA and then hate myself on a plane.

4 Likes

Smokehouse lodge being sold out and caverns capacity being 1.2k, it’s looking like I’m gonna go for Nola as well

Did Buku a while back and love that Mardi Gras world venue

I love that venue. Lived 3 blocks away (on the same block as Derek, lol) for 5 years.

1 Like

4 Likes

Prolly gonna hit up the Chicago dates.

Welp, got lucky (unlucky?) on the presale, so I guess I’m in for 2 nights in NOLA. Kinda pumped.

2 Likes