All Things Electronic Music! (House, Techno, DnB)

Man, I haven’t listened to Rick in a long time. I’ll check it out. I started getting bored with his recordings. Hopefully, this one pops, slaps, and bangs. Would go see him in a heartbeat though.

1 Like

Got DAMN I am so excited to camp and get down to tech house and techno this weekend in the caverns. Been in need of an electronic weekend for a while

1 Like

Hell yeah, brother. It was tongue cheek. I’ve partied to plenty of tech house, even though it is probably my least favorite style of house. Have a blast!

John Summit is a douche!

2 Likes

If the mid-20s broing out to tech house with an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt police come, then I demand a laywer!

5 Likes

Guess I’m going to a party with Parris and Ploy tonight in Brooklyn

:fire: :fire:

1 Like

@3x40oz - I think you’re the one who has posted some of this guy’s mixes in the past.

1 Like

Yuh, I’ll have to check this out tomorrow.

Found this while working through the summer camp lineup. Getting Orchard Lounge vibes.

1 Like

I thought this Flipboard notification was some chav on the decks until I read the headline.

2 Likes

Have had these two on repeat this week

4 Likes

Our baby boy is growin up :heart:

3 Likes

Anyone familiar with the other headliner? Pretty wild I could get the chance to see Prins Thomas two hours from Portland in some canyon. Just caught wind if this earlier today.

This rules extremely hard.

Rad af.

Startin off strong

I actually just started this over again four minutes ago.

1 Like

Wow I am 4:40 in right now

We are on the level bro

1 Like